|| The Pratyusha Banerjee Fan Club - FOREVER In Our Hearts ||| - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning!

Congo on new FC, thank you Kety and Nado for the magnificent way of finishing the earlier oneπŸ‘

Thanks also to Dragice and Nado for the lovely Prats Holi pics!

Wishing all my friends, a Happy April Fools DayπŸ˜ƒ

Go Crazy on April Fool Day

Happy April Fool Day
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
Main topics

The compliments of the season to my worthy friends , and a merry first of April to us all!

Many happy returns of this day to you ,and you , and you, nay, never frown  madam , nor put a long face upon the matter. Do not we know one another? What need of ceremony among friends? We have all a touch of that same--you understand me  well ! Let us enjoy this general festival gleefully !πŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 7 years ago
Congo for the new FC ! πŸ˜Š
Great job Kety , Nado and Dragice !β€οΈπŸ€—

❀️
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
There was a write-up on Bv in today's papers, stating that the creative writers and director have quit owing to differences with the production house and the current Anandi might not want to be seen as senior citizen, so may also quit, guess they will come with another season, so happy Prats is out of it😊

Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by vibraj

There was a write-up on Bv in today's papers, stating that the creative writers and director have quit owing to differences with the production house and the current Anandi might not want to be seen as senior citizen, so may also quit, guess they will come with another season, so happy Prats is out of it😊

Thanks Vibha for the information ! 
What is  left  there to show ?  Don't know why they want to continue with that name BV in new story !