Spare a thought for poor Kuhu :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
It broke my heart when Kuhu goes up to Naitik and says Papa. I know Naitik is the only one who mentioned the truth is that Kuhu thinks Naitik is her father how are they going to tell her he is not. I am glad Vishambar brought this up to day they have to do something about Kuhu. Kuhu is young enough to not even understand her mother is not with her father but her father is with someone else but sooner or later poor kid is going to be traumatized. 
I am glad everyone is sensitive to Varsha obviously if Rajshri family openly embraced Kuhu that is a slap to Varsha face where they would be shown to only care about their son's legitimate or illegitimate offsprings but who gives a shit about daughter in law's feelings. But I feel really sorry for Kuhu which makes me even more pissed off at Shaurya. If he had any courage he would move out take Kuhu with him and stay separately take care of his child and sort out of his marriage on his own time. Now his continuous cowardice is damaging to poor kuhu, taking advantage of Naitik generosity, putting his parents in more shame, giving Varsha only more pain.  

I also feel that this subject of infidelity should be taken more seriously in the show. Obviously Naitik and Akshara are the star couple of the show but what happened to Shaurya and Varsha is not going to be resolved in a day so how much importance will they get to sort out their issued in a realistic manner. What does Shaurya expect he will ask sorry Varsha will cry a little and forgive him in two days is this the resolution of this topic.