Rakshanda's wallet stolen - Artical

Amna@20 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Rakshanda's wallet stolen
   By: Tushar Joshi
   November 11, 2006

Recently, a robbery took place on the sets of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi at Future Studio, Goregaon. Inquiries revealed that Rakshanda Khan had lost her wallet on the sets. When asked, Khan initially refused to speak, but later admitted to the incident. She said, "My wallet was stolen. It had  cash, my gold chain and a credit card."

Not only did Rakshanda lose her wallet, but the thief  used her credit card. "Before I could even block the card, Rs 13,000 was used from it. I had Rs 4,000 in the wallet."

Rakshanda said that it is impossible to keep constant tabs on her belongings. "There are so many people on the sets. Besides, I trust the unit guys as I have known them for a long time. How can I start pointing fingers at people without proof?"

Even though she keeps her handbag in the make-up room, there is no guarantee of its safety. "As actors, we are more worried about performing and giving good shots. I don't keep my mind occupied with where my belongings are."

A source on the show added that there have been numerous instances of robbery on the set. "Just the other day, an actor lost his brand new cell phone worth Rs 22,000. It seems like there is a thief on the loose and he must be nabbed," he said.

Even though Khan has now blocked her card, she is hopeful that more such instances will not occur on the sets. "It is hard-earned money, so the thought that someone else is getting away with it, is definitely disturbing."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha44 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 😭
Milee thumbnail
ohhhhh so sad....................................im sure itz MEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
she cant get mihir,ji so she started dis busines,,,lol.......just kidding,,,gyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳
Doell thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😭
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh gawd thts sooo badd... 😕
thanks for sharing...v gotta be careful wid our things too... 😊
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes in B'BAY you definitely got to be