Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: amus5

Ruchi 

this incident holds true not just for Anjali but for us too...I mean when we think we are happy surrounded by our very own sometimes a certain act or word acts as a catharisis which you would wish to indulge in privacy or seclusion...it may not have anything to do with the outside world but all within us...
I dont know if this is normal with others but I have experienced being in such a position many a times and that too without any bags or baggages as carried by Anjali...very well emoted because I felt that I was the protagonist there ...

I agree Amu, it does hold true for so many of us. Sometimes, we unknowingly bury feelings that we don't want to, or can't, deal with. And then you see or hear something which forces you to stop and give in to the "what if" and the "why me" ... A genuine coming to terms with things can only be done in seclusion. You have to look within yourself, another person can only ever act as a catalyst. 

Originally posted by: amus5

Another thought that came to me was that as we pass through time at some point or the other we tend to look deeper into matters than what meets the eye -  "snap judgement" becomes a thing of the past. Is this called maturity and experience

True ... our life experiences should hopefully curb that propensity for "snap judgements". To make us able to, and to want to seek to, understand matters before jumping to conclusions. 

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
To keep the thread open ... 
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice os ðŸ˜ƒ
Initially I thought it was khushi 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is such a brilliant piece of work written so beautifully and carries the pain so gracefully
it's too good and wonderful, I have always liked Anjali cause she was always so sweet and caring except of that one time which would leave anyone shattered

Really, lovely
Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Nice os ðŸ˜ƒ

Initially I thought it was khushi 

Thank you. I had wanted to deliberately leave it ambiguous initially :)  

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome 

Thank you :) 

Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

This is such a brilliant piece of work written so beautifully and carries the pain so gracefully

it's too good and wonderful, I have always liked Anjali cause she was always so sweet and caring except of that one time which would leave anyone shattered

Really, lovely

Thank you so much for your warm words :) 

Her character was initially shown to be just as you said. When the truth was exposed, she would have gone through phases of guilt and self loathing. Both at being unable to have seen his true colours and then also being too blinkered to not to accept what her brother, her Chote, was telling her. 
Arshi67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rudradev90

Awesome

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Pdrover

Beautiful os