SS - ESCAPE PLAN (Part-6 posted on pg 16) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ ,

This is the first time I have penned down my imagination into a story, πŸ˜› interestingly it is also My first post in this forum as during RR time I was a silent reader and joined IF after the show got over.
Rudra Paro mesmerized us all and still do even after these many years. 😳  I wrote this a month back..basically scribbled few things but than thought to write it properly and maybe then I could post it here..!

So here it is..

(This story starts from where Rudra brought Paro in his house and kept her captive in his room).

She gained conscious and slowly opened her eyes, blinking few times to clear her vision. The first thing she saw was closed door of the room and instantly panic creeps in to which she jumped up to sit, frantically turning her head in all directions to see where is she..? last what she remembered, she was in desert with that killer and other BSD officer who planned a fake death of her so that all think she is dead.. that killer had pushed a cloth in her face and she got unconscious thinking about her people, her family Mamisa, Thakuranisa, Thakursa.. all will now think she is DEAD!! This made her shiver with fear and in panic she ran to door, tried to open it, banging it, calling out if someone can hear her to open the door. After few mins she ran to nearby windows and got shocked to see closed windows covered completely by cloth nailed on them, she tried pulling the cloth but it was hard to pull it, so she turned to see some other means to escape this place.

She observed the room which was big.. had one huge bed, many cupboards, stool, chair, she frowned seeing exercise machine, walls with strange posters of body builders and of girls, while she thought who's room is this? Doors of the room opened and her answer walked in with fierce eyes staring at her, hands holding rag type thing having utensils in it. Her eyes widen a bit realizing has he kept her here as captive!? But why here?

Rudra kept the rug down saying to eat something and turned to leave but Paro stopped him asking why you brought me here?' , who's place is this?' he frowned hearing her questions, turned to face her but didn't answer her instead gave her a cold stare to which she gulped and asked again. This time he replied from now on you will stay here in this room'..  before she could say something he turned and went out closing the doors loudly than locked it from outside, she banged the doors shouting to open it.. 'openn itt..'

At night when he returned from the office hawelli was very silent, he realized it was late all might have went to sleep and he felt relaxed a bit as he don't  want to indulge in any useless talks when he already felt drained after whole day of activities. Opening his room door he walked in but stopped seeing the rug full of utensils untouched at the same spot where he left them, annoyed that she again didn't follow what he asked her, looked  around in room and spotted her sitting on floor with her back supported by the cupboard, holding both her legs, staring at the floor. He saw dried tears, swollen eyes and now he knows what she did whole day, frustrated now as after handling all the things today for his mission to catch Tejawat now he also have to handle this girl who is adamant to starve to death.

'What is all this?' hearing his strict voice she looked up

'Why haven't you eaten anything?'

She looked away and in weak voice replied I wouldn't eat', determined not to touch anything brought by him and why should she listen to him anyway, he is the murderer who has killed so many innocent people, his hands are tainted red from blood of her groom and BSD also killed her parents, she choked again thinking what was left in her life? Nothing..

Annoyed by her stone headed behavior, left the discussion there only as he can deal with it later when his nerves were relaxed. He didn't want to unnecessarily take out his frustration and anger on her when she already looked pale and half dead.    

All the emotions were taking toll on her mind, feeling of devastation, lost, pain, depression, hollowness and now anger.. anger for BSD , anger for this killer who is standing infront of her who destroyed everything in her life..her family, her partner, all the happiness and hope. Thinking about this whole day now she was determined about one thing.. only one thing! And that was if she has to die, which she know BSD will kill her than it will be by fighting..Fighting for her freedom.

Rudra was talking on phone with Aman planning for tomorrow's meeting with the seniors. He was standing holding cupboard door open taking out his night kurta but when he turned closing the cupboard...

...Nothing has prepared him for what happened next...!

Something hard SMASHED his face, something of steel, it hit him hard on his face that he closed his eyes for a sec as severe pain shoot up on his face and nose but without losing much time he snapped open his eyes to see cause of it.. Paro holding frying pan tightly with both the hands, eyes fierce locked with him for a second and next she threw the pan turned to look at the door.. in that instant the escape plan of Paro hit him like a bullet and he with wide eyes moved to hold her but she was ready holding her lehenga in one hand and ran towards the door..

Rudra ran behind her and was faster than her to catch hold of her but only her duppata came in his hand and he pulled it hard with jerk to stop her but the duppata came off...he threw it away.

Shocked that he almost caught her she gasped when he pulled her duppata off but she didn't turn and continued to run to reach the door, she instantly unlocked it with shaky hands knowing any second he will catch her but she just need to run out and shout for help and if god was on her side than someone will come to save her! Save her from this jallad.

Rudra caught hold of her hand on the door handle and jerked her hand off it, turned her towards him and pulled her hard that she banged hard on his chest to which he lost the balance and they fell on the floor with Paro on his top. She was struggling, fighting to get free from his hold so Rudra rolled with her and came atop, holding both her hands beside her head but she continued her struggle, fight and he felt his face turning hot with rage and frustration to what just happened, how dare she even tried to escape.. that to from Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat!.. his hold tighten and with his fierce eyes stared into her eyes,  clenching his teeth together said 'STOPP..'

Both were heaving..he was holding her down with his weight but when she twitched he lifted his weight from her body. Feeling her panic and state of maniac he tried to calm her down by saying slowly

'ab bas SHHAANT..'

Suddenly the room felt so quiet only their breathing they could hear and surprising Paro started feeling her boiling head and racing heart calm.. she realizing her chance is lost and she surely can't run from his grip, they stared into each other's eyes calming themselves, their racing hearts, hot heads which were still recovering from the shock. 

Few mins later.. seeing their intimate position with their faces inches apart, she looked away from his intense gaze getting conscious and her heart rate increased again but this time it was not due to anger and that confused her. Rudra loosed his grip from her hands, moved away from her body and sat next to her, Paro felt the cold air on her body when Rudra lifted from her and strangely felt almost naked as if covers were lifted..as if he was her cover..!

Rudra got the glimpse of her slim long fair waist, heaving bosom.. he suddenly felt loss of breath, Paro saw him looking at her, flushed she immediately crossed her arms around herself.. both of them turned their eyes from each other, Paro got up and turned her back to him but there was not much she could hide, looking at her beautiful curvaceous back he admired in her beauty and felt desire for her but then realizing his thought process got hold of it before they drift far away and looked around where her duppata was, took it and went closer to her and wrapped it around her shoulders from behind.

Paro feeling the cloth covering her half naked body turned and saw his tender eyes bore into hers, both forgot for a second what all happened few mins before and stared into each others eyes with mix of confusion, shock, tenderness but this moment lasted for few seconds only as with thud sound room's door got open...

And Aman came running.. 'What happened here?', heaving now 'I heard a loud sound on phone was nearby so I came running here..' Aman stopped in his track taking deep breath but next he got shocked... noticing Paro & Rudra's condition, Rudra bleeding from side of his nose and had sharp horizontal cut on his left cheek bone, Paro with ruffled hair, blood smudged on her forehead like vermilion, duppata out of place loosely wrapped around her shoulders.. and when he entered both were staring at each other almost in daze and there was something more..!! Aman thought 'what in actual happened here?!?..'

'Well atleast it looks calm, like after the storm has passed..'

But then from one look of Rudra.. he thought.. "Storm is about to come..."

So how was it? πŸ˜›

Hope I have not made many mistakes in writing!!

(while editing the number of times I read this..felt many things can be changed or added..πŸ€“

I love reading.. no doubt πŸ˜† and now my respect for writers have increased more.. πŸ˜† )

Hope you all liked it..!  Do share your thoughts about it..

Thanks for reading.. πŸ˜‰

(PART - 2  is on Page 4)

(PART - 3  is on Page 8)

(PART - 4 is on Page 11)

(PART - 5 is on Page 14)

(PART - 6 is on Page 16)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4598168&PID=135590640&#p135590640

Edited by pree_28 - 7 years ago
Omg Pree Dear...
U too started writing...
Happy to See U as a Writer...
Ur really an Awesome Writer Pree...
Awesome Amazing Lovely Wonderful Beautiful Excellent OS..
Now I am searching Words to describe Ur OS...
PaRud Awesome.,Rudra's blood in Paro's forehead & their intimate position So Cute Couple...
HATS OFF Pree...
Keep Up d Good Work...
Pls try to continue this OS...
Already I read it 3time now I am going to read it again...
Thank U for this Lovely OS...

Love U...
Bhavya

Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
Pree that was awesome. Where were you hiding this for so long? Please tell me you have more incredible ideas for Parud.

Parud's first night in the haveli was so intense and you pushed it even higher. Every word written I could visualise, every emotion penned I could empathise. And I hated that it ended so soon. Please write more whenever time permits.
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow pree.. Who will believe this is your first story. It is just awesome. So intense. Loved how both were not ready to give up. Do write more on parud. You can continue this shot too. Consider it please.
Beautiful Pree. Thanks for reminding me of RR and Parud. Hope you continue writing
Originally posted by -BhavyaEsther-

Omg Pree Dear...
U too started writing...
Happy to See U as a Writer...
Ur really an Awesome Writer Pree...
Awesome Amazing Lovely Wonderful Beautiful Excellent OS..
Now I am searching Words to describe Ur OS...
PaRud Awesome.,Rudra's blood in Paro's forehead & their intimate position So Cute Couple...
HATS OFF Pree...
Keep Up d Good Work...
Pls try to continue this OS...
Already I read it 3time now I am going to read it again...
Thank U for this Lovely OS...
Love U...
Bhavya

I am so glad and happy that you liked it this much πŸ˜ƒ
I have not turned into a writer πŸ˜› I just tried it.. but if you guys liked
it than maybe I did a right start . πŸ˜†
And dear I haven't thought the story beyond this.

Thankyou so much for your sweet words Bhavya.. you read it more than 3 times 😳
So happy to hear this..
Originally posted by -Suganthi-

Pree that was awesome. Where were you hiding this for so long? Please tell me you have more incredible ideas for Parud.

Parud's first night in the haveli was so intense and you pushed it even higher. Every word written I could visualise, every emotion penned I could empathise. And I hated that it ended so soon. Please write more whenever time permits.

Really Rithu?! Now this made my smile huge.. πŸ˜ƒ
I was hiding it because I just scribble πŸ˜† but I tried this time to give it a story form.
I do have more ideas as I did daydreaming about them alot πŸ˜† but being amateur
In writing stories will try to form something.
Thankyou so much for your appreciation 😳 and I never thought one day someone
will say this to me that.. it ended soon.. as I myself love reading long ch.s πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Cutemithra

Wow pree.. Who will believe this is your first story. It is just awesome. So intense. Loved how both were not ready to give up. Do write more on parud. You can continue this shot too. Consider it please.

πŸ˜› Thankyou so much dear.. glad you liked it.
The intensity of Rudra Paro's story is what attracted me also towards them,
Rudra Paro both fought and stood for what they believed was right and in this
process they clash which is bound to happen. πŸ˜‰
I have not thought about more story in this OS.. but will think about it.
Will try to write on Parud again as you guys liked it.. 😊
Originally posted by JJKKL

<font color="#000099" size="2">Beautiful Pree. Thanks for reminding me of RR and Parud. Hope you continue writing</font>

Hey JJ 😊 ,
Good to see you after long time..
Thanks dear πŸ˜› and hope to see you soon with your stories πŸ˜‰
I am new at this.. so lets see if I can put together something good πŸ˜›
Pree really?!! Is that you?!!😲 Wow what took you so long to post this wonderful piece dear.. you write so beautifully..brought back those awesome memories of old and rustic RR...Please do write more, I will definitely comment as time permits..afterall my drooling buddy you areπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

Very true my respect for writers grew more when i started penning myself and pooped out just for an OSSo a big applause to all the writers of this forum now including youπŸ‘