Varsha & Kuhu will Justify the Title Hats off !!!

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Im a regular viewer of YRKKH, though not much active on the forum... But i admire shows like YRKKH a lot...
The twist recently witnessed by the audiences (Shaurya Kuhu Varsha) was not expected from show. considering the Past History of Loyal couples and Long Lasting bonds that the show has had...

However what was shown in YRKKH is a reality in today's world of Cheaters who use love as a tool of mere satisfaction.

But YRKKH will once again be unique and its own self if they show Varsha accepting Kuhu & Shaurya (KSBKBT-- Mihir-Karan-Tulsi way)

This different tract will definitely Improve the Story line and where Aksharaa As lead will encourage Varsha to accept Kuhu (Im not justifying shaurya mistake, he is wrong...)

This will justify the title - Yeh rishta (Kuhu & Varsha) Kya Kehlata Hain ?? Isn't it ???

I honestly feel Varsha is doin a great Job and deserves the same Appreciation as much as Hina ji and Karan sir...

Keep up the Brilliant work Poojaa... Dont you guys Agree ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Varsa will accept to kuhu ..but she is a jealous women ..she cant love to kuhu ..like mother ..
A m damm sure varsa kuhu ko apna legi but usse pyar nhi karegi ..because mujhe cvs ka pata hai ..
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Ha woh bhi hai... They will ruin Varshas image to give Imp to Akshara...
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulsi_Smriti

Ha woh bhi hai... They will ruin Varshas image to give Imp to Akshara...

Talk is not about ak...she will not involve but varsa is a jealous women from past some years..
She fight with jesmit also... her nature is not like ak..sweet she is selfish somewer..in current ananyas marriage she did fight with ak also..ak had no fault at that time...she also used to tell bad about nk from ak...Edited by ruchinaksh - 8 years ago
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Exactly thats wat Im saying... CVs are ruining her Image so that AK is praised coz she is the lead...
It was Jasmeet's fault not Varsha's...Varsha kept a sorry card for her... remember...

Varsha said things about NK but out of Concern for AK only. Even Duggu said things abt Naitik... does tht mean he is jealous or selfish???

Varsha will be shown not loving Kuhu just to bring Kuhu in SS and in AK & NK's life...

Pooja never complains about her character on screen she just gives her 100% 
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
No not at all...about puja. ..she is gud off screen..
But varsa always apni bat ko hi sachi samjhti hai i dont think ki woh kuhu ko pyar karegi ...
Ananya ki wedding karana bhi uski jid thi ak ko blam karna bhi uski jid thi..jesmeet ke sath uski khabhi bani nhi..her nature is vry different..
Isme akcant do anything ya thats not mean ak is lead..but ak mai aur varsa mai differences hai ..
In between kuhu ki life spoil hogi..i think seneha ki family ko hi usse le jana better hai...
Varsa usko mom wali love nhi de payegi...
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Varsha will accept Kuhu & that news is already out... check posts!

AK ne anu ki sagai tod di but kya hua...Ranveer came out to be a nice guy & anu married to him only

Varsha is a very mature & Confident Woman... Im not against Hina or Akshara at all But I definitely feel Varsha is much more practical & strong then AK...Aur Varsha ki baat hamesha sach hi hoti hai...so many times Varsha supported AK & NK's relationship...

This is not a bashing post... just my opinion that's all !!

My point is Just that They should Value Varsha's ideal character & use her positive image for good tracks only

Anyways every1 has there own views so no offense at all...
Varsha rocks !!!
Edited by Tulsi_Smriti - 8 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
I respect ur views...
But yrkkh mai koi bhi perfect nhi hai..i know she will accept to kuhu..but usse pyar degi no..nhi degi maybe thats m saying..
I have no problem with varsa...agar varsa ne ak ko support ki hai toh ak ne bhi uski shadi karai hai ..
Bat yeh nhi kon aacha hai ya bura..bat yeh hai i know cvs dragging karege hi ..because hamara view unke liye kuch nhi...
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
ya ur so true... ab 7 days ho gaya hain to dragging ki hadd paar ho jayagi...lol
I respect your views too apki baat bhi sahi hain ... no 1 in perfect here hehe...

it was nice talking to u...sorry if i was a bit rude its just dat I feel CVs YRKKH ko boring kar rahe hain varsha ko selfish dikhake...for trps YRKKH is loosing its original concept...sweet n simple... thats so sad...miss old YRKKH a lot Yaar !!!
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all what Tulsi did was very unique and she is an ekta heroine so for many reasons she is not even a realistic character to emulate but the other BIG REASON IS KARAN HIMSELF. The character Karan was an adult and he had to come live with his father's family and be a part of his family not necessarily have Tulsi as his mom. If you watched the show then you would know that Tulsi and Karan relationship was first one that of step mom and step son, he didn't need a mother really because he is an adult he had gone past the nurturing age where he needed a mother to anchor his life. The other big thing is that Tulsi was not forced to accept Karan as her son their relationship naturally progressed to an ideal stage where Tulsi naturally adopted him into her heart as her son. Karan wasn't really looking for a new mother and Tulsi wasn't looking for another son, they became son and mom from their hearts because of their journey together and how much they respected and deeply loved each other. 
Sorry for the rambling but this is completely not the case with Kuhu. First Kuhu is a child she needs a mother unlike Karan. The other thing Kuhu doesn't know that her father cheated on his wife with her mother, she is not mature enough to grasp that at such a tender age. Also Varsha relationship with Kuhu is dependant on whether or not she stays married to Shaurya, is that fair for Kuhu or Varsha, should Varsha stay married for Kuhu sake or Varsha be a mother to Kuhu for Shaurya sake. Tulsi and Karan relationship was independent of her marriage to Mihir, even when she was not with her husband and for a period her marriage was even over but she was always Karan's mother.