Khatron Ke Khiladi... Kabhi Keeda Kabhi Peeda

Article VD :Throw Him To The Wolves N He Will Come Back Leading The Pa

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vivian Dsena: Throw Him To The Wolves And He Will Come Back Leading The Pack Home Television Latest Happenings Vivian Dsena: Throw Him To The Wolves And He Will Come Back...
TELEVISION LATEST HAPPENINGS
Vivian Dsena: Throw Him To The Wolves And He Will Come Back Leading The Pack
By Entertainment Mela News Network -
March 27, 2016 0
Facebook Twitter

They say actors are born and good actors are trained; well, according to me, Vivian Dsena is one good actor who you cannot just ignore. He has time and again proved that you cannot keep talent under wraps for long.
His journey began in the year 2008 with Kasamh Se on Zee TV, on Colors, where he essayed the role of Vicky Jai Walia. For Vivian, it was always the strength of the role rather than the length of the role that mattered. All he knew was to act and that's what he did.
Post Kasam Se, one saw him in Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki - Gangaa on Colors, but what caught everyone's eyes was the character of Abhay Raichand and Abhayendra Singh in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on Star One.
Post this Vivian was cast in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon once again in Colors, where he essayed the role of Rishabh Kundra and shared screen space with Drashti Dhami. The show that went on air in the year 2012 and from there on there has been no looking back for him.
Most of the actors in his place would have taken this as a huge high, but Vivian took this one in his stride and give it his all.
The show ended in the year 2014 instead of jumping on to another one, he surprised his fans when he took part in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8 and was one of the top contenders.
However, his exit broke a lot of hearts, but as they say the show must go, and so did Vivian. Currently, one can see him as one of the contestants in Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 7.
It's always a pleasure to see him on screen and what really amazes me is the fact that he is one of the most underrated actors that we have on television today who deserves much more than what he has got.
Acting deals with very delicate emotions. It is not about putting up a mask. Each time an actor acts he does not hide; he exposes himself. That's how I would like to sum up Vivian Dsena.
Here's wishing Vivian all the best and we do hope that he continues to entertain us and keep doing such good work!!

http://www.entertainmentmela.com/2016/03/27/vivian-dsena-throw-wolves-will-come-back-leading-pack/Edited by .Bonfire_Heart. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the tittle ๐Ÿ˜›

TFS...
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Meenu...
superb article..
Vivian  โค๏ธ
...Seema... thumbnail
absolutely perfect n apt words
vivian is da bestestโญ๏ธ
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh how I loved the heading of the article
Agree 100%
zonnakhan thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very Nice and beautifully written article on our Hotiee Vivian Dsena ๐Ÿ‘
Vivian Dsena is best no doubt nd I wish he gets more nd more success.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Vivian Dsena u truly deserve all d success and love of ur fans! ๐Ÿค—
Vivian We r PROUD of u ๐Ÿ‘โ˜บ๏ธ
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tsf and perfect article for perfect peson
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on article... Too catchy heading.. Throw him to the wolves & he would come back leading the pack... Each & every words of article... Sooo true..๐Ÿ˜Š