Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Vishesh Bansal fans...?

Vrikodar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi... I'm new here... & I'm curious to know if anyone else here is as much of a die-hard fan of Vishesh Bansal as I am.
He is such a good actor for his age. He has done so many projects already. I want to know does anybody else still follow him after ippknd.
I myself have all his work with me.
Such a wonderful boy. I wish he continues to shine like this and may God protect him throughout.

Please reply if you are his fan. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atheenz95 thumbnail
He is a really good actor for his age. And he's really cute... :) Best wishes for him..
Vrikodar thumbnail
Originally posted by: atheenz95

He is a really good actor for his age. And he's really cute... :) Best wishes for him..

Thank you sooo much for the reply. Yes he's cute and his superb acting at such young age amazes me. I've always looked after his work and keep following. :D
h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya!!! he is good actor for his age, and he is cute.
but, I personally don't like his role and I don't feel that there is any necessity of his role in IPKKND.

Vrikodar thumbnail
Originally posted by: h-arshi89

ya!!! he is good actor for his age, and he is cute.

but, I personally don't like his role and I don't feel that there is any necessity of his role in IPKKND.

Well, It's easy to figure out that you're a big fan of Arnav-Khushi Jodi... and since Aarav's character would create rift between them ..it's always not easy for fans... I know that feeling... but come on... wasn't it something very different... I mean unique angle and a twist that would test Arnav & Khushi's love. And also...since Vishesh was too cute and innocent it was very difficult to hate him and the end of that plot was heart wrenching.

Thanks for the reply. :)
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ajinkya_parab16

Well, It's easy to figure out that you're a big fan of Arnav-Khushi Jodi... and since Aarav's character would create rift between them ..it's always not easy for fans... I know that feeling... but come on... wasn't it something very different... I mean unique angle and a twist that would test Arnav & Khushi's love. And also...since Vishesh was too cute and innocent it was very difficult to hate him and the end of that plot was heart wrenching.

Thanks for the reply. :)

Yes I also agree to your comment dear 
Even I felt the same the bonding between Arnav Khushi Aarav in the end was beautiful😳
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes he is very talented i will not talk about the track of IPKKND 
but definitely he played his role brilliantly in IPKKND 😃
I also like his role in suryapura karan👏  
Vrikodar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubulswt

yes he is very talented i will not talk about the track of IPKKND

but definitely he played his role brilliantly in IPKKND😃
I also like his role in suryapura karan👏

Yes dear... you can clearly see through Suryaputra Karn how far he has come as an actor and it's just a beginning for him.

Please God... always protect him. God bless him.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ajinkya_parab16

Yes dear... you can clearly see through Suryaputra Karn how far he has come as an actor and it's just a beginning for him.

Please God... always protect him. God bless him.

yes indeed
hope he will be more fine actor in near future