•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Who do you guys think will go home in the March 26-27 episodes?
I know it hasn't aired but I want to see what you think.😆 Who do you think should say bye bye to the show this weekend? 
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Parvathy and Jay
You know everything how? 👏My mind is blown. Well do you also know which two people went straight into the finale. Well I guess since you know so much I should just believe Sid is the winner. 
and tom Vivan will go 😆
Originally posted by Mahi-luvs-sehan

You know everything how? 👏My mind is blown. Well do you also know which two people went straight into the finale. Well I guess since you know so much I should just believe Sid is the winner.

😳 I have keenly followed all news related to kkk that's it 😆 There was a pic from finals some time back where Sid Sana Mukti Raghav Tanisha Vivian were there, so Vivan is to go next for sure. My guess for next three eliminations is Tanisha, then Vivian and then Raghav. Mukti will be the next one to go and top two will be Sana and Sid.. Lets see how it goes.

About Sid, the circumstances in which the news came out makes me believe that it is reliable, but I will wait till the actual episode for 100% confirmation. 😊
Originally posted by zubeada

and tom Vivan will go 😆
Oh thanks for the heads up 😛
Originally posted by russhmeSS

😳 I have keenly followed all news related to kkk that's it 😆 There was a pic from finals some time back where Sid Sana Mukti Raghav Tanisha Vivian were there, so Vivan is to go next for sure. My guess for next three eliminations is Tanisha, then Vivian and then Raghav. Mukti will be the next one to go and top two will be Sana and Sid.. Lets see how it goes.

About Sid, the circumstances in which the news came out makes me believe that it is reliable, but I will wait till the actual episode for 100% confirmation. 😊

Cool. I was confused because I read this article: http://www.ibtimes.co.in/khatron-ke-khiladi-7-winner-sidharth-shukla-beats-sana-saeed-mukti-mohan-bag-trophy-671640

Here he says the news should confirm with someone else before him. I guess even if he did win he is not allowed to say anything till the episode airs. Well we will just have to wait for the 100% confirmation as you said because I am very confused 😳😕. Just like how I usually am.😆