NEW RAYA SS : Fated To Love Part 2 pg 2 April 10 updated - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago

Part 1
aww story seems really interesting I really enjoyed the first part looks like Priya is much closer to Ashish so I that there r going to be love triangle anyway why u changed everyone's name it being little confusing anyway I liked it the way u showed Ram loosing himself in her too good... it is so good moving for next to read...

Part 2
first of all sorry as it's Akshay not Ashish see the name got mistaken. .. but love the update. .. thank god Akshay have no feeling for Priya looks like the way he talked to Ram... now coming g to RaYa part OMG how can u can't just know abt ur crush expect her name in last 6 month even sitting in same class god Ram is too slow just like tortious hope he speed up soon in Priya case.. so she is impressed with him abt his studies without attending class he is so god I just like it... now coming to Shilha & Lalit I guess Lalit should leave this girl he is not at all care for her just care for her privacy & thinks lalit as her own pet... too bad even making Lalit against of Ram too well but loved Ram & Akshay part it was too funny...

so finally RaYa's conversation is going to to place or something is surly going to be happen so plz bhai post all the parts soon as u said u already wrote it down then PL post them soon waiting...