Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nibir FF - FITOOR (Updated part 4) 18 August'18

___Neha___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
hola people...
yeah new story...
but m confused two stories mere mind me chal rai h but 3 Jo k already incomplete padi unko pura karu ya ye start kardu!???

Ummm ye story bahut pehle Sochi thi .. Jab nauc ke khatam hone ka news , actually rumours aye the!! Kuch confirm nahi tha!! But agar show end ho rahi hai to I was like .. Sequel chahiye... And ye story mere mind me ayi thi!! Its logically inspired by a movie... A hit movie... One of my fav actually
but uss waqt i was not a writer and
Uss waqt na likhi but ab lagta likhna padega mujhe!! 😃
Ab puri movie ki story to nai rakh sakte!! Sabko story pata hogi phir... Isliye...
Agey ka khud samajhlo sab!! 😉
Samajhdar ho... 😛 🤣
And mujhe na apni stories me FILMY TADKA lagane ka bada shokh hai bygod 😆
Ab jab meri very first story almost end ho hi chuki hai to ye start kar hi deti hu!!
Bashers gonna bash me for this!! 🤣
Bcoz jab ye story Sochi thi viraj and uske fans se kuch zyada hi khunnas thi... Fights thi!! To... 🤣
Baki ka story padh ke pata chalega!! 😆

prologue will be updated shortly but...
story abhi nahi start karungi...
I m thinking at least meri previous three me se ek complete kardu phir ye start karu!!!
and exams b near hai abi.. so studies me focus karna hai...
so plsss leave ur precious comments , suggestion and advice wat should I do??? Edited by ___Neha___ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

___Neha___ thumbnail
here's the prologue

Prologue :

The 3 months of contract have been completed..
Its time for Kabir to leave ...
For London...
Nisha was very happy for him as his dream , London school of dance, for which he have worked really hard, is just a flight away...
Today , in evening he will board his flight to London...
They decided that they will do as planned ...
Kabir will left nisha and portray himself as a bad son-in-law
Nisha will be back to gangwal house And will stay as she lives before marriage !!
But nibir will be in contact secretly ... Without letting the cousins and gangwal family to get any clue of it!!
Edited by RoshniVdian786 - 8 years ago
___Neha___ thumbnail
Before we start...
Some points need to be cleared...

What actually happened in those three months :

Ummm 3 months me Nibir Ki life me kya Hua kya nahi...Let me make it clear!!
Bcoz the plot is a bit different from show..!
1) Nibir Ki marriage wale din viraj ko Nisha Ki sachai pata chalti hai and wo shadi rokne Ata hai but aftr his tries wen Nisha didn't listen to him... He stopped trying and wahan se chala jata hai!! And nibir Ki marriage ko accept kar leta hai..!
Nisha ka usse dur hona apni hi galatiyon Ki saza samajh ke usey bhoolne Ki koshish Karta hai...
(that means viraj Ki jitni scenes hai show me aftr Nibir marriage wo exist hi nai karte hai iss story me!!)
2) Nibir ke ghar ka owner viraj hi hai ..
But he deal them through some other person, he never came in front of them!! Viraj just wanted nisha to live at a nice and safe place that's why he provided his house but without letting them know abt it!!
3) Nisha ka love realization wale part me viraj ka imp role Tha and that also didn't exist in this story 🤣 so no love realization And  imaginary love confessions 😆
4) London dance School admission ka interview wala part me Kabir  viraj ke wajah se nahi girta , uska pair pisal jata floor pe pani hone Ki wajah se!! And else part is same auto rickshaw scene, nibir dance n almost kiss, then hospital part skip karke bunty ko bachate hue shock khane wala scene all same
5) viraj and Kabir bhai nahi hai and vasu ka gangwal family se b koi connection nai hai!! She is in Dubai only .. unaware of nibir marriage..
6) Sumit was evil and Kabir Ko phasane Ki koshish Ki khudke kiye hue jewellery ghotale me!! but baat Kabir ke jail jane tak baat nai pahunchi !! That night wen nibir and cousins found out that CCTV footage and jewellery bag , sumit's chapter was closed!! Nisha building se b nai giri !! So no drama 😆
7) Leela ko b Kisi ne entertain nahi kiya!! And 10days me sumit and dolly ka  divorce ho gya!! So SuLee chapter totally closed!!
Later dolly Ki pregnancy ka news aya!! Gangwal family got tensed for dolly how will she manage her child alone? Saurav came forward and said he will marry her!! DoSa ka love confession already ho gya Tha!! Dadaji agreed for DoSa wedding and here dolly ko b koi uncomfortable nahi thi , she thought that pregnancy wali baat sun kar shayad Saurav piche hat jayega!! But sabkuch janke bhi Saurav  uska hath thamne ke liye tayyar hai!! She felt blessed to have him!! Viren uncle wasn't much happy with all this but dadaji's decision and dolly Ki khushi ke agey wo b maan gye!!
8) 3 months completed ...
Nibir Ki friendship and bonding bahut strong ho gyi Thi but LSD me jane ke tickets aa chuke the!! Nisha happily bid him bye!! Not knowing 'the game' , that destiny going to play with  her!!
*********THE END *********
___Neha___ thumbnail
why this title??

*******Reason*********
Title... FITOOR kyu??
AnSweR :
Iska reason bahut hi weird Sa hai 😆
ye story koi obsessive ya passionate love story hai isilye aisa naam rakha hai...agar ye soch rahe ho to Aisa mat sochna 😛 🤣
Mujhe uske liye ek title chahiye Tha and uss din jab Mein title soch rai Thi ...
Mein bar bar ek hi song suna...
"YE FITOOR MERA LAYA MUJHKI HAI TERE QAREEB" 
kabi tv me movie ka promo me, kabi radio me , kabi ghar k bahar koi loud speaker bajaya to kabi meri sis ke mobile me..
Na chahte hueb ye song Itna sunn sunn k mera dimag kharab ho gya and story ka yahi naam rakh diya 😆
HENCE the story is named
NibirFF - FITOOR
___Neha___ thumbnail
here's the index

INDEX

part 1 : Tumse Hi..

Part 2 : Bin Tere..
               Part (a)  
           Part (b)