Kaala Teeka

Today Today Today

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys!! 😭
I know I have been way too busy with moot courts and assignments and been inactive as hell on the forum but here's my compensation!!
I aint an admin but wrote this for my friends to post!! 👍🏼
Describes the episode today!!😳
Hope you all like it too!!
Cannot wait for Manjri Maa to come back in Kali's life!! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woww

So nice 

Cant wait 

LOVED IT 😳
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Woww

So nice 

Cant wait 

LOVED IT 😳

Thanks for the love Mahirah 😳

Seems like you are the only one who missed me in here 😭

Anyways, I will try to be here as a spectator, but wont be able to manage updates and discussions for a while. Just promise me you will keep doing the fabulous job that you are already accomplishing as far as I can see you now have an established presence in here. Kudos my dear girl!! 👏👏 Please stay as active as possible and get this show back to Top #30 for sureee!! 😎

Regards,
Tannu 👍🏼
Edited by RTme0w - 8 years ago
Amrtina thumbnail
Ni e
Thanks for sharing 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amrtina

Ni e

Thanks for sharing 

Thanks for liking and commenting on this 😊
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RTme0w

Anyways, I will try to be here as a spectator, but wont be able to manage updates and discussions for a while. Just promise me you will keep doing the fabulous job that you are already accomplishing as far as I can see you now have an established presence in here. Kudos my dear girl!! 👏👏 Please stay as active as possible and get this show back to Top #30 for sureee!! 😎

Regards,
Tannu 👍🏼

Yes, I really did 😆

Aww yes definitely
I'll try 😆

Aditi67 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RTme0w

Regards,
Tannu 👍🏼

We all missed you a lot in this forum. And look as you were inactive in the forum the ratings dropped. But I'm sure we will get the show back to Top #30 as you are back with a bang.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aditi67

We all missed you a lot in this forum. And look as you were inactive in the forum the ratings dropped. But I'm sure we will get the show back to Top #30 as you are back with a bang.

Hey Aditi,

Thats really sweet of you to say, my dear. A sincere thanks to you.
But I am aware of how it is not important what a person says rather than delivers and I had made promises of staying active and being a part of this lil KTForums family I had created for myself. If I cannot contribute, its better to accept that rather than pretend to be okay about it. The forum ratings will come back soon too, I hope because you guys are working hard on the forum and you deserve to see it prosper under your control. 
Regards, 
Tannu  👍🏼

nibir143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear really can't wait to know what next
dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nibir143

Thanks for sharing dear really can't wait to know what next

Me too waiting to see whats next!
Hope KaYu prove to Vishwa that taking superstitions to such a degree is merely an illusion he has created in order to invoke fear of the outcome in others.