Laksh Lalwani: I wasnt slapped by Mahima

dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nineteen-year-old Laksh Lalwani aka Krish in &TV's Adhuri Kahani Humari, is in the eye of the storm, ever since the news of his differences with his 16-year-old co-star Mahima Makhwana surfaced.

Accused of being trouble-maker after he picked a fight with the heroine at a Holi event, the actor has decided to clear the air once and for all.

He says, "The issue has been blown out of proportion. It was a trivial argument, which often happens between any two co-actors. I didn't react when she excitedly applied colours on me during a media interaction at the Holi event as I realised it was unintentional on her part. But later when I applied colors on her face, she vigorously rubbed her hands on my face due to which my sunglasses fell off and the colors entered my eyes."

"I left immediately as I was not in a state to give an interview. I got back within 20 minutes to finish the interview. Reports of me getting slapped by her are totally baseless and shocking. I wonder why people don't even verify before writing such stuff?"
Coincidentally, Laksh and Mahima happen to be the youngest on-screen pair and are shooting happily.

Edited by dreamyrose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhink-chika dhink-chika...
See rose i had said na may be colors have got into his eyes so he got irked and left.. πŸ₯³
These media cheapo peoples how dare they said she slapped him and that's why he left..we saw vidoe numerous times and found nothing..inki to band bjani chahie..
finally my lakshu baba responded..'der aaye durust aaye'πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Ab dekhe kon karta hai bashing..uski toh😑

But for sure publicity to khub mili..dekhna trp pe bhi fark padegaπŸ˜†
Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But he has still not  cleared about their bonding these days . Are they like before again. Hope they are . N i don't find anything new in the article as it was quite obvious yhat mahi didn't slap her . sHe even can't but the issue was that he got irked as his glares fall off n he left n then after this,In  that IV mahi was ignoring him so the question is that is everything fine now . N he left her in front of media .i donno whether he lift because of the colour that was may be irritating him or he left cz he was irked by that sunglasses issue or because of his short tempered nature . Lakshians i am not at all Not at all Not at all bashing him but m just saying that all those issues are still there .unsolved.As they were . This still need to be told .
dreamyrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu92

Dhink-chika dhink-chika...

See rose i had said na may be colors have got into his eyes so he got irked and left.. πŸ₯³
These media cheapo peoples how dare they said she slapped him and that's why he left..we saw vidoe numerous times and found nothing..inki to band bjani chahie..
finally my lakshu baba responded..'der aaye durust aaye'πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Ab dekhe kon karta hai bashing..uski toh😑

But for sure publicity to khub mili..dekhna trp pe bhi fark padegaπŸ˜†

ammu at least your first prediction came true πŸ₯³ these media are so pathetic and cheap for news they just twisted a entire tom and jerry fight to a professional relationship this must have affected lakshima no wonder why laksh kept on tweeting the word gossip finally laksh came clear just need mahi to end this as well now forum 32 need to do a LAkShima segment since they are happily shooting lol and here us lot were emitting volcanoes within us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

their has been a lot of publicity ammu have u seen mahis rank straight up to 50 thanks tb for giving us the chance to unknowingly bring mahi on the 50 positionπŸ˜†
dreamyrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iqraa17

But he has still not  cleared about their bonding these days . Are they like before again. Hope they are . N i don't find anything new in the article as it was quite obvious yhat mahi didn't slap her . sHe even can't but the issue was that he got irked as his glares fall off n he left n then after this,In  that IV mahi was ignoring him so the question is that is everything fine now . N he left her in front of media .i donno whether he lift because of the colour that was may be irritating him or he left cz he was irked by that sunglasses issue or because of his short tempered nature . Lakshians i am not at all Not at all Not at all bashing him but m just saying that all those issues are still there .unsolved.As they were . This still need to be told .

i know what u  mean iqraa but the article states they are happily shooting πŸ˜³
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyrose

i know what u  mean iqraa but the article states they are happily shooting πŸ˜³

Yeah don't worry iqraa..its more than enough that he came up with this statement..😳 Its kinda relief to those us and those rumors.😑
and rest about there bonding..lets not dig them anymore coz of course it had affected them..but i am sure they will make up..but we need to give them their space now..we can't force na them to stay as usual..they do got feelings..as soon as rumors and bashing will end..they will also get back to normal slowly slowly.. wese bhi still now they are okay that's why shooting naπŸ˜‰  so no worry..😊
God bless them.
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iqraa17

But he has still not cleared about their bonding these days . Are they like before again. Hope they are . N i don't find anything new in the article as it was quite obvious yhat mahi didn't slap her . sHe even can't but the issue was that he got irked as his glares fall off n he left n then after this,In that IV mahi was ignoring him so the question is that is everything fine now . N he left her in front of media .i donno whether he lift because of the colour that was may be irritating him or he left cz he was irked by that sunglasses issue or because of his short tempered nature . Lakshians i am not at all Not at all Not at all bashing him but m just saying that all those issues are still there .unsolved.As they were . This still need to be told .

Sorry Iqra but its all clear from this article if u read properly! And even if those issues are left unsolved then its not necessary that he only has to solve them. Basically he said that colour went into his eyes and not bcoz of sunglasses that he left, like what Mahi holics were accusing him of. Thats more than enough. Now pls just STOP bashing him cuz he's not at fault and get ur facts clear! πŸ˜‰
dreamyrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu92

Yeah don't worry iqraa..its more than enough that he came up with this statement..😳 Its kinda relief to those us and those rumors.😑
and rest about there bonding..lets not dig them anymore coz of course it had affected them..but i am sure they will make up..but we need to give them their space now..we can't force na them to stay as usual..they do got feelings..as soon as rumors and bashing will end..they will also get back to normal slowly slowly.. wese bhi still now they are okay that's why shooting naπŸ˜‰  so no worry..😊
God bless them.

true bless them and their growing bonding touchwood cuz they need their their space to sort it out n all cuz the more they are poked to come clear they it will affect them we know their bonding very well anyway and the way they affect the other so lets just discuss their bonding less so its remained far from the evil eye
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ab koi Mahi holic aye toh sahi mere Lakshu ko bash karne, mooh na tod doon unka? πŸ˜†
Ps- vaise bhi mooh tuta hua hai, ab kahan kisi ko mooh dikhane layak reh gaye bashers?
dreamyrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

Sorry Iqra but its all clear from this article if u read properly! And even if those issues are left unsolved then its not necessary that he only has to solve them. Basically he said that colour went into his eyes and not bcoz of sunglasses that he left, like what Mahi holics were accusing him of. Thats more than enough. Now pls just STOP bashing him cuz he's not at fault and get ur facts clear! πŸ˜‰

laksh was bashed really badly by those people and those comments were atrocious it was so bad the way they bombarded him if they were true fans they would have expected both of them to come clear and patch up and would have blamed the media and PH who took an entire advantage of the situation and kept on hyping it all up even laksh stated it was a trivial thing knowing LaksHima and their lovely banter its common cuz if they had such problems i have to say this again 

Laksh would have not looked at mahi like in every iv so far since he cant keep his eyes off her which even happened in the e24 seg its the media who had blown a proportion but if their were true fans they would have not exaggerated the entire situation it needs to be put an end now its  high time