Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so the rumor is Sid will win the show.
But name someone who would completely shock you if they won the show.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
For the sake of it I will name Parvathy or Jay from the remaining lot.. I will be shocked if anyone of them win the show 😆

But I know that is not even a distant possibility because its already confirmed that Sid, Sana and Mukti were the three finalists.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

For the sake of it I will name Parvathy or Jay from the remaining lot.. I will be shocked if anyone of them win the show 😆

But I know that is not even a distant possibility because its already confirmed that Sid, Sana and Mukti were the three finalists.

I am not really going to trust that news yet. What news sources said that. Please do tell me.
I remember one year they said Iqbal would win but he didn't so I will just need to see.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi-luvs-sehan

I am not really going to trust that news yet. What news sources said that. Please do tell me.
I remember one year they said Iqbal would win but he didn't so I will just need to see.

I am not talking about the winner news but the finalists news.
It came out long back who are the finalists.

When they were shooting for the final performances in last week, many of the contestants said about Sid-Sana-Mukti being the finalists in their interviews. So its confirmed.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail

I am not talking about the winner news but the finalists news.
It came out long back who are the finalists.

When they were shooting for the final performances in last week, many of the contestants said about Sid-Sana-Mukti being the finalists in their interviews. So its confirmed.

Oh ok I see thanks. 😃
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I bet Sid is the winner...⭐️