AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Junglebee

simply superb
loved it-

Thank You! :)

Originally posted by: pup03

Painful, yet beautiful shot.. loved it.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

Glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Beautifully written. I am happy that you are back.

Awww! Thank You so much! :)

Originally posted by: BroknAngel

Nice one

Originally posted by: ranogill

you can't get every time everything ..but still heart wrenching 

Thank You for reading and commenting :)
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Not bluffing but very kind of you to say that :)</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank You so much for reading and commenting! I am glad you liked the story :)</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Bold - Exactly...for both of them, the friendship they share is very precious and neither want to let go of it...</font>

I know u were telling the truth abt writer's block but seriously it didn't feel so while reading this os. It was written beautifully just the way u do always
rotten.tomato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This shot was perfect to say the least. The feelings were so true and it was something we can relate to in our lives. Though it was not on the happy note but life never always ends on a happy end itself.Noe does it? Sometimes it twists things for our betterment, maybe! Or thats how we convince ourselves. May I add that the writing was top notch ❀️

Stay Blessed Teen<3
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhrenu

That was b-eau-tiful shot angel.. Seriously no words to describe how amazing it is :) Thanks for pm dear!!

Thank You so much for reading and appreciating :)

Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

Awesome work.. Loved it..

This is so real and natural.. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Happytwinkle

Wonderful OS
Loved it
Well written
Heart touching and emotional one
Thanks for the pm

Thank You! Glad you liked it! :)

Originally posted by: sk87

it was so beautiful!! you're an amazing writer!!!  πŸ˜Š

Thank You so much! :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia007

Its's apt that I got to read this finely nuanced piece on unrequited love today- World Poetry Day!

Despite it's associated tragedy, unrequited love is often considered, by poets atleast, the most romantic of all loves. And not without reason because one's unavailable, unapproachable or uninterested beloved can remain an object of indefinite, and often exaggerated, idealization!

You penned Khushi's pain really well. I was able to feel her every tear and every sigh. This quote came to mind:

'I know I am but summer to your heart,
And not the full four seasons of the year'. ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay.

Thank You so much for such a beautiful comment and specially that amazing quotation which actually sums up Khushi's situation completely...

Although I agree with what you have written about unrequited love often being considered as the most romantic of loves because of the fixation that remains, it is for that very reason that I find it akin to a beautiful tragedy - one which can go terribly wrong if not accompanied by maturity and understanding - which is something that I tried to point at here with regard to Arnav and Khushi's reaction to it and the path it follows...
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: PixieFlame

Extremely well written! :)

But unfortunately, I don't like any story where Arnav and Khushi don't end up with each other! :( 

Thank You for reading and appreciating the writing, even though you did not like the story :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 8 years ago
elinad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a fantabulous OS...ran out of adjectives actually..
Truth to be told...ur OS shows life's reality...and I loved it...😊
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

Nycc!!

Originally posted by: shils28

Awesome! πŸ‘β€οΈ

Glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by: smithasrk

Brilliant...crying now

. Thanks for the pm

Smitha😭

Awww! I am sorry for making you cry! 

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Nice os sad1

Thank You for reading and commenting :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu567

Rae,

Truly beautiful story...so poignant...the only constant in life being change etc...I was devastated...hoped Arnav would choose to stop Khushi and tell her he loved her too, not Lavanya. Kya boloon ab...sach mein gave me the sniffles because even if this is par for the course with most marriages or relationships,it is doubly tragic when it happens to our hamesha couple - the inseparable so as you aptly called them here...take a bow, girl!

Best,

Thank You so much for reading and for such kind words. I am sure all of us wanted Arnav to stop Khushi and profess his undying love for her and  in in a way he did let her know that he loved her but just not in the way she loves him...and though thats sad, its not the end :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Japonica

The thought of the inseparables being separated ever has always been difficult, no impossible to even conceive of  let alone imagined.

Yet you've done just that and we have accepted simply because you have done it so beautifully that one just has to accept it despite the gut wrenching sorrow of the situation.

Brilliant work, AT!  Such a pleasure to read your work after so long.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank You so much for reading and commenting but most importantly for understanding the story and why it panned out the way it did! That first line makes the whole thing worth writing and posting! :)