The Inseparables | ArHi OS - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
it was so beautiful!! you're an amazing writer!!!  πŸ˜Š
Extremely well written! :)

But unfortunately, I don't like any story where Arnav and Khushi don't end up with each other! :( 

Rae,

Truly beautiful story...so poignant...the only constant in life being change etc...I was devastated...hoped Arnav would choose to stop Khushi and tell her he loved her too, not Lavanya. Kya boloon ab...sach mein gave me the sniffles because even if this is par for the course with most marriages or relationships,it is doubly tragic when it happens to our hamesha couple - the inseparable so as you aptly called them here...take a bow, girl!

Best,
The thought of the inseparables being separated ever has always been difficult, no impossible to even conceive of  let alone imagined.
Yet you've done just that and we have accepted simply because you have done it so beautifully that one just has to accept it despite the gut wrenching sorrow of the situation.

Brilliant work, AT!  Such a pleasure to read your work after so long.πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Brilliant work . I can relate myself to Khushi's feelings cause once I have been  in a similar situation sadly if we go through the same situation mostly we will lose two things one, the friendship and second, our love  .
Perfect , just perfect work πŸ‘

Brilliant...crying now
. Thanks for the pm

Smitha😭
He loved her as his friend ..it's a different kind of love ..
She loved him as a lover .. An unattainable desire ... 

It has to hurt her as she knows her love will never be reciprocated..

It has to hurt him too. Knowing he is unable  to reciprocate her feelings ..

" yeh pyaar tha ya kuch aur tha""

This was a heart wrenchingly wonderful OS! It made me cry and want in equal measures. Cry that it didn't turn out as it had to be and wanting that it wasn't this way. I really enjoyed this OS and you writing was brilliant. Remarkable OS! *sigh* certain things are just not meant to be!
This was bittersweet!! I wish I could get a happy ending for them but *sigh*.. Not all things we wish for are fulfilled.
Life is all about unexpected and the same happened with Arnav-Khushi. They thought their friendship will remain same forever but things changes. But I feel sad for Khushi for her broken heart and Arnav for his broken friendship because they both know it won't be the same ever again. 😭
Dat was beautifull but heart wrenching shot...

Loved it