Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

*sigh*
That was terribly beautiful and almost in equal measures, sad. Like I said before, friendship and love are often confused and things don't always go the way we want them to. But the way you have written this, especially the ending, there's such simplicity and also a tiny glimpse of hope. Hope for strengthening their friendship once again, gaining back the normalcy between them, when they were just that - inseparable. My two favourite characters front he story would be Susie & the trolley at the end. They both had such wonderful roles to play in their story. Such symbolism, such significance.
And like always, I could imagine the car, the winding roads, the airport, the embrace - your writing has always been able to do that. The story really struck a chord. Thanks for this beautiful story! :)
Edited by mistyrains - 8 years ago
Oh my !
But where is heart-wrenchingly-awesome button.

Loved it !

Ruladiya tune yaar.. Loved it..
So emotional friendship of true love...story... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesome  OS

Love
Anna😊
An absolutely brilliant piece !
πŸ‘
Okay, I'll confess, I was waiting for that moment when Arnav would stop her, realize that he reciprocates her feelings in equal and just bloody stop her and that's that. A happy ending. But it was never to be and as saddening as it was, this was the best end this OS could have.

Unrequited, sigh, it hurts. But inseparables, oh yes. This is the first ever story I have read on ArHi where the writer has allowed them to be just that. Inseparable friends. And it was beautiful. πŸ‘
Edited by Lumos_Solem - 8 years ago
You have always had a way with these theme - the best friends, the unrequited love, the 'what-next' once the scales have been tipped and the balance is gone. This was stinging - painful. This is what I might have imagined a mature take on Kuch Kuch Hota Hai might have been. Maybe if Shakun Batra had made KKHH :)

I was listening to this song - kya karein 90s teen I am - and it just...fit

Splendid to read your work again, Rae. Here's to hoping more reads!

Cheers
M