Piya Rangrezz

No insecurity between me and Kanwar: Gaurav S Bajaj

thumbsdown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Smart, handsome and quick witted is the face of Life OK's daily Piya Rangrezz (Sphereorigions), Gaurav S Bajaj.
And the loyal viewers of the series will agree that not only the storyline, they have equally enjoyed Gaurav's performance as well. And the man himself seems to be happy to portray a grey shaded character Shamsher.
As we started with our conversation, Gaurav chatted, "I don't have any regrets for essaying an anti-hero. After playing few good boys, if I don't experiment with my roles now, then I won't be able to test my skills as an actor. My character as Shamsher has the liberty to try out many things, which is not acceptable from a typical hero".
So, do you think that the tales of anti-heros are trending? "Well firstly, I think that audiences are liking such characters as these are quite refreshing and different from what we have mostly seen on screens. And then once audience start liking a concept makers tend to use the same plot in various shows".
From the day of its inception till date, the show has witnessed many changes in the cast. Ask him about the changes and introduction of many new characters, Gaurav's reply will show his faith in his work.
Known to be one confident and happy-go-lucky soul, Gaurav says that he doesn't feel insecure about the introduction of new male leads. "There is no question of feeling insecure about Kanwar's presence; he is a very good friend of mine. From the time he joined, both of us knew how our character is going to shape up. Our production house provided both of us with the clear picture; hence, there is no question of feeling vulnerable".
Nice words Gaurav. Keep up the good work.