MG : Groovy Kind of Love : Thread 2 - Part 18:Page 133 - Pg 137 - 19/9 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

Concept:
As the title suggests it's a sweet love story spiked with a dash of spiciness.
I intend to give you an exciting love story full of fun and laughter. This story is going to be light-hearted and a happy story.

Disclaimer/ Note:
Since it a very cliched/ common story-line it may seem similar to some story or the other but any similarity to any scene or dialogue to any other story (FF/SS/OS) or any real life incident/ character is merely a co-incidence.
I would like to add that if anyone feels that it is similar to their story, I'd request you to let me know if you have any objections and we can try to resolve any issues that may be there.
Edited by libros - 6 years ago

Khuranas

Savitri Devi Khurana

She is a strong, intelligent and free willed person. A typical mother/ grandmother at home who loves her children/ grandchildren to pieces and will move mountains for them

Raj Singh Khurana

An astute businessman and a hard-taskmaster at work but a loving and caring person when it comes to his family

Naina Khurana

Wife of Raj Khurana. A very caring and loving daughter-in-law/ wife/ mother

Maan Singh Khurana

25 years old and an astute businessman like his father. He is a jovial, hard-working guy with a huge sense of responsibility with regards to his family, friends, work and surroundings

Yash Singh Khurana

22 years old naughty and fun loving younger brother of Maan. He is about to pursue his MBA(finance) in the next academic year

Anwesha Singh Khurana

19 year old the youngest and the only daughter of the Khurana's hence the most pampered and protected. She is studying to be a fashion designer in NIFT Mumbai

Handas

Major Mohinder Handa (Rt.)

Major Mohinder Handa is a retired army officer. He took an early retirement and then single handedly built his business empire in the world of computers and technology. He is strict and disciplined man who is full of life. Loves his family especially his daughters who mean the world to him

Rano Handa

Wife of Mohinder Handa. A typical loving and caring mother to her children and is an opinionated person who has been her husband's support system and partner in all ways be it their marriage or his business

Kabir Handa

26 years old, only son of Handa's and handles business along with his father. He is a fun loving guy married to his college sweetheart very protective of his family especially his sisters

Anjali Handa

Wife of Kabir. Sweet and fun-loving person

Geet Handa

24 year old cheeky monkey, she is the definition of it. She is the apple of her family's eye. She doesn't have one career but varied interests like interior decoration, painting, photography etc. She also owns an orphanage and is associated with many charitable organizations

Aditi Handa

19 year old and the youngest Handa. She is studying to be a jewelry designer in NIFT Mumbai

Other characters of importance

Aditya Shroff

Maan's best friend from school days and also his colleague. To his family and friends he is Adi and he heads the finance department at Khurana Constructions

Sakshi Khanna

Geet's best friend from childhood. She is a fashion designer by profession who owns her own boutique

Sheena

Maan's secretary since the day Maan joined office. She was Maan's senior by one year in school and is already engaged to be married to her high-school sweetheart

Doppo aka dopey dopes

Will introduce more characters as and when required๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Photo source: Google  
Edited by libros - 8 years ago
Teaser

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming... I'm coming

Note

I know its old teaser but as we yet to reach this in the story enjoy it again๐Ÿ˜›

For PMs please add me as buddy
hi Shivi hw r u?? congrats on the new thread! All the best! enjoying this story! Awesome intriguing teasers! update soon!
Congrats On New Thread

Curious Teasers
Waiting For Update

Originally posted by khwaishfan

hi Shivi hw r u?? congrats on the new thread! All the best! enjoying this story! Awesome intriguing teasers! update soon!

Hey

I'm good

Thank u thank u

Old teaser...i really like this one...since everyone assume all gonna happen...when only its...whats gonna happen (the paths have been laid out)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Congrates .. for new.. thread ..
๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for update ...
Teaser is old one ..
Originally posted by nitika20

Congrates .. for new.. thread ..
๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for update ...
Teaser is old one ..

Hey Nitika

yep teaser is old...since i really like it and also since we've yet to reach that point in the story...

didnt have much ready but could just open thread without anything so posted this only... will update new stuff soon๐Ÿ˜‰