RaYa SS: Unique Marriage. - Page 10

Posted: 7 years ago

Part 19 to 22
now Priya past also out I feel that's why she didn't want to leave her dad as she was feeling herself guilty for her death... so sad I just so loved her & Neha 's bonding really they treat her ad their bacha only... Ram realized his mistake even he said Sorry numerous time to correct his mistake but Priya just got ready by her fav day out plan it was really too good I so enjoyed it a lot... niw they r coking together for family hope inki jodi jam jaye... moving to read next...

Part 23 to 25
omg RaYa made the food together both got praises too... so their team up worked well now what is this both started to feel gm for each other but stopping them self as font know how to accept the truth or fear of rejection... well loved the way u showed Ram cares for Priya he started to feeling for her for sure but his feeling just to go to USA god when he will get his brain back so Priya got promoted wow NeVi going to have kids too good awesome nice to know very happy for them... now moving for next to read...

Part 26 to 28
awesome too good I really enjoyed this talli RaYa... so RaYa has started to fall for each other which they accepted in their talli state too... so good awesome I just loved it enjoyed so much Ram taking cars if Priya was mind blowing so Jayesh brought that bhang k pakode fir him & his friend which by mistake replaced with Ram's made one phir toh dhamaal hui I so enjoyed their drunk confession so they will got marry again after 1 tear awesome... love Priya childish wishes which I enjoyed a lot moving for next to read...

Part 29 to 31
so finally they saw the video they recorded on holi day but so sad they wanted to finish this feeling bug why this too much pehle aise lovers hai who wants to destroy their love by them self... sach me unique hi hain iss mamle bhi.. but so sad Ram really ruddy behaved with Dadi all ignoring him will make some sense in him soon hope soo... but 0riya is also too much Pyar me mahaan banned chali hai... anyway loved Nuts Kartik talk si the made it their fighting issue poor Nuts must be sad n what a end Ram found Priya holding him hugging him... hay can't wait to read further so moving for next..    

Part 32 to 34
so their separation   rough them more close to each other that was actually I was expecting it I m happy both love each other n Priya even confessed waise Priya k office wala drama zayda kuch tha but happy at the end of his bday she confessed her live for him but now what was Ram upto how he was going to fulfill hus dream & also was going to keep Priya next to him it's impossible but let's see what was Ram planned everyone was happy seeing them together if was rally nice to see now moving for next to read...

Part 35 & 36
omg what an story n what a perfect ending so Hume lag raha tha it RaYa who is making everyone fool but at the end it was RaYa who hot fooled by whole family but happy they realized their love for each other even Ram ko USA me job bhi mil gayo aur Priya bhi.. kya baat hai I never thought Dadi could go this way to bring RaYa closer so happy to see gspy ending mind blowing concept lived ur a lot will be waiting for mire to read in new stories from u...