Piya Rangrezz

RESULTS : Vote for PR as the BEST SHOW ON LIFE OK!

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
RESULTS out...check out who won 
Edited by RheaSingh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who s voting for this serials? none of life ok progs r worth watching. Such a stupid serial i ve never watched. 😡
RheaSingh thumbnail
voting shall be closed tomorrow so make sure you do vote...⭐️
RheaSingh thumbnail
UrmilaFanForeva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it could be such a grt show..
1st the lead actress is horrible. she looks like an aunty and was never fit for the show. they should hv brought a graceful face..

gaurav bajaj is sexy 
RheaSingh thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks to all who voted...for those who couldn't participate not to worry something more exciting coming up in few weeks :) 😊
-SoCalledLife- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I haven't been on IF since like forever but this show has pulled me into this forum to wake you guys up. Please guys support this show, we need it to have high TRP'S, I don't want this show to end :( I've been keeping up to date with all the spoilers and news and today I came across the most depressing article that stated this show was going to end in May. I know that most of you probably stopped watching the show, as there is no more shraddha in show, but please give a chance to Aradhya, sreejitade is such a wonderful actress, and I've just fallen in love with Shamya, the past few scenes have been so hot, and they can't stop, sreejitade gives it her all in these scenes, she's not afraid to do bold scenes even. Please guys give the new couple a chance. Piya rangrezz is like one of the best shows I've ever come to watch, just love the character shamsher singh, we can't let the directors end this show so fast.