|| Dellz's Tutorials || For Beginners(Tag Tut #1 Pg 8)

Posted: 8 years ago

hello ,namaste, sat sri akal ,kem cho,bonjour,salam alaikum,shalom aleichem 
I am Sydell, but in IF I am most commonly known as Dellz or Sid. So you can call me that 
This is my first ever tutorial just to help the beginners who haven't yet used any Professional  Photoshop and they want to learn the basics and simple and easy way of graphicing. 
This is just the simplest and easy Photoshop.

Things Required 

* Auto Desktop Pixlr Editor (Tablet or your Andriod Phone or even your PC)  
 But make sure you have a blending option in your tablet or in your PC,currently Pixlr hasn't yet installed the blending tool in the android app.

* Video To Gif (Simple and easy Gif maker app) which I always use. The best thing is that it doesn't have a watermark sign cause normally every online gif maker has a watermark sign. 

* Online Image Editor (The best website to add animated gifs to your signature, making stacked gifs or adding name to your gif or even adding animated effects

Thank you all for liking and appreciating my work and supporting me throughout and so why wasting time so let's get started beginners. 

Edited by -Dellz- - 7 years ago

Tutorial #1 Pic Spam Pg 1
Tutorial #2 Simple Blending Pg 4
Tutorial #3 Gif Making and Stacking Pg 6
Tutorial #4 Tag Making #1 Pg  8
Edited by -Dellz- - 7 years ago

Pic Spam  - I have just tried this recently  😳 (with Appy Di's help
Six Simple Steps 

Step  1

Open your image in Pixlr 

Step  2

Click on "Adjustment " if you are using Android and click on "Tools" if you are using your tablet  and select "Heal tool ",it has 3 options  "Shine","Spot " and "Shade" .But because we are making Pic Spam so its necessary to use " Shine tool ".

Step 3

Use Effect  Tool ,there are various options of effects but use soft tool.You can adjust it by using Fade Tool

Step 4

Now because your pic is to soft it's necessary to sharpen a bit and use a another effect or a sharpen tool ,you can adjust the effect and sharpening by Fade tool. 

Step 5

After using sharpen tool ,then save your edit and proceed with the remaining edits and then open collage 

Step 6

Adjust your images accordingly and place then in correct box. Spacing is reducing the white line. You can reduce it to how much you want but a Pic Spam always requires spacing no. 0

You will get the desired edit like this after adding Text and giving it a Final Appeal 

Your Pic Spam is done .

Please tell me your views, suggestions and don't forget to hit the Like Button. 

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
Sid, congrats on your tutorial thread and all the best to you.
May I make a suggestion?  I think you should include the links to the softwares that you are using since this is for beginners.
Originally posted by Katelyn

Sid, congrats on your tutorial thread and all the best to you.
May I make a suggestion?  I think you should include the links to the softwares that you are using since this is for beginners.
Surely Kate Di,
I will post it in my next tutorial😳
very nice.its very useful 4 all of us

First of all congrats to you Sidu...
Nice Tutorial...
It's really useful for the beginners... 😊

Hii sid 🤗
first of all a heartly congrats for opening this thread..
loved your 1st tutorial ❤️❤️ many things are there which i didnt knew..😆 thnx for sharing this.

Love priyanshi ❤️
congrats for ur tutorial gallery
pic spam tutorial helped alot
thanx 
i would like to share this with my friends😊
wow ur own tutorial thread that's great really nice idea