The audacity is on another level

Posted: 8 years ago
He got her fired because she didn't take up his offer???

It's one thing to love your mother, but to the point where you are inhumane to others for the sake of it is disgusting and absurd.Expected better from Dev, also I wish no girl has the bad kismat of falling in love with a man like such.

I know this is a show, but it's scary to think there might be actual sons/daughters out there like this.

I hope Sonakshi stands her ground and doesn't fall weak and accept his offer. I've never felt so insulted for a character ( excuse me if I'm being dramatic LOL) but this is a girls career, and ultimately her bread and butter you're messing with just because your mom can't follow simple instructions.

Absolutely right! Sorry dear, didn't see your post and made a similar post🥱
Ya actually you are right
I expected more from dev and a different from the show
May be im too quick to judge but i was disappointed
I don't want sonakshi to give in
completely agree wid u.i thought dev was quite calm composed n had good judgement of right n wrong, but he is turning out to be quite irrational when it comes to his mother. just for his mother he is destroying someone's career that too just bcoz she dint take up his bizzare offer😆 n why should she leave all her patients to feed his mother who is not ready to listen to her own kids. but maybe he will have a change of heart today since she will save his mother. but whatever he did ws really wrong
n i just love sonakshi's character so far, i also hope she doesnt take up his offer
I'm also really shocked and disappointed that Dev did this. If he could be so impulsive when it comes to hiring a doctor for his mother on such irrational terms and conditions then I shudder to think what is the fate of a girl who falls for him and his mother does not approve.
But I've faith on Sonakshi. She seems to be a strong girl with a straight spine. She said it right people with lots of money become so powerful because people easily bend towards their every whim and accepts their commands. 
Her career is destroyed bit did dev care ?? Suppose she didn't chance upon Ishwari in the market then Dev wouldn't ever rethink let alone regret his decision and her career in which she had devoted her entire life would have been destroyed for good.
I just hope now that she won't take up any offer that Dev may throw towards her as a compensation and give him a bit of her mind in a calm manner with lots of sass and without rising her voice.
And she should take a lesson of a life time from this incident. That is - it'll be like digging and then laying on your own grave to fall for him.she'd have to pataofy ishwari first for green signal. Will her self respect allow her that ??
Edited by AnnaPaquinFan - 8 years ago
@topicmaker: Completely agree with you! Dev literally behaved like an a$$hole😡 He needs to understand she is a qualified doctor & can't substituted as his mom's personal nanny! 

This a fictional show, that's why we would eventually see she is falling for Dev..but in real world no dignified girl will fall for a man like him!
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

He got her fired because she didn't take up his offer???

It's one thing to love your mother, but to the point where you are inhumane to others for the sake of it is disgusting and absurd.Expected better from Dev, also I wish no girl has the bad kismat of falling in love with a man like such.

I know this is a show, but it's scary to think there might be actual sons/daughters out there like this.

I hope Sonakshi stands her ground and doesn't fall weak and accept his offer. I've never felt so insulted for a character ( excuse me if I'm being dramatic LOL) but this is a girls career, and ultimately her bread and butter you're messing with just because your mom can't follow simple instructions.

In real life ppl would grab such an offer with both hands and such incidents do happen.  I would say Sonakshi acted dumb in this situation.  Given that Dev was a big contributor to the hospital.

Dev couldn't have come to where he is now without being ruthless.  He is a softie to his family... But not to others.
Originally posted by Chessy

In real life ppl would grab such an offer with both hands and such incidents do happen.  I would say Sonakshi acted dumb in this situation.  Given that Dev was a big contributor to the hospital.

Dev couldn't have come to where he is now without being ruthless.  He is a softie to his family... But not to others.

I don't care if Dev payed for her salary himself with his own hands, you can't force someone to do something against their will! Thats immoral and a direct violation of human rights for crying out loud 😆 How did she act dumb? When Dev was the one barging into her office like a baboon and demanding ( not even requesting) her to take his offer? It would have been a different story if he had asked nicely and pleaded but W*F were his actions? If someone talked to me the way he talked to her I wouldn't even spit in their direction and you're talking about giving up my job to baby sit an old lady ...f**k that.
Well said @TM.  👍🏼
Seems sona will have no choice but to accept his offer. I am saying this because of the promos which were shown before the show started.