•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope the Sonaskhi's dress designer pays little more attention on her clothes - Sonashki is a young professional, but her clothes does not reflect her character.  The rest of the actors (lead male, Ishwari, Neha ...) dresses suits them, but the lead females looks to be carelessly done.
I agree! Looks like Neha is the main lead.
You know sometimes I'm compelled to wonder that she is wearing a suit or some weirdo non suitable items together... He! He! But what to do
I guess her stylist is weird... Such a beautiful girl and clothes... A short anarkali with patiala ...woah that's the ruling class of weird!!!!!
I agree. The clothes are so weird. Like the above poster mentioned, the anarkali with patiala salwar is so weird. Do people wear that as every-day clothing? 

It doesn't help that the actress is so skinny that everything looks loose on her. Some fitted clothes would help. Like someone mentioned, Neha's look is actually really nice and believable. 
Originally posted by lovely_lady

I agree. The clothes are so weird. Like the above poster mentioned, the anarkali with patiala salwar is so weird. Do people wear that as every-day clothing?

It doesn't help that the actress is so skinny that everything looks loose on her. Some fitted clothes would help. Like someone mentioned, Neha's look is actually really nice and believable.

Yeah truly...you can't make any head or tail of the clothes...
And I must say neha's wardrobe is commendable!!! *claps*
Chestha looks so so beautiful but on the other hand
The protagonist...Erica she's so beautiful but the saggy
Clothes overbear her appearance like a little rugged!!!Edited by ananya925 - 8 years ago
I hope the fashion designer of Sonakshi reads this post, and does justice with sonakshi's wardrobe and depicting her character properly.
IKR..its terrible...even i find Neha's outfit so much better...
also i found the lead girl of the other show on sony..ek duje ke vaaste..wears similar outfits like sonakshi..either the channel's budget is so low or they hired a same horrible designer for both the girls
Originally posted by FateBeChanged

IKR..its terrible...even i find Neha's outfit so much better...
also i found the lead girl of the other show on sony..ek duje ke vaaste..wears similar outfits like sonakshi..either the channel's budget is so low or they hired a same horrible designer for both the girls

You are so right - the outfits of two female leads on Sony is so... Sloppy and tacky - does not suit the characters.😡
Posted: 7 years ago
I like her dressing actually..
N dat suits her too..n yeaa i agree neha's wardrobe is nyc..bt i  ess acc to d serial sonakshi is a simple middle class grl n neha..she belongss to a rich family so b dats y . ...bt i liked her dressing :) nycc work
Edited by Nidhipolas27 - 7 years ago