Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

why was Ishwari tensed seeing a Man?

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am new to forum, but following the show , yesterday Ishwari saw a man in market n gets tensed. Any idea who he could be? have shown that Dev's dad died ? could he be her hubby? as she hides it from family ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is the guy who threw the Dixit family out of their rented house for non payment of rent in the middle of the night when they were living in poverty (with a lot of drama ofcourse)
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes he is their previous land lord and yeah he'd thrown them out. But I do think there's much more to that story because she's scared stiff by that guy still. Whyd that be ? I think there's some thing more that her children are not aware of.
Hmm past history of attempted sexual harassment and or some indecent proposal by that man to pay the rent ?? 
I mean.. She just ran away like a scared little kitten dropping bags and all and fell ill.
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

Yes he is their previous land lord and yeah he'd thrown them out. But I do think there's much more to that story because she's scared stiff by that guy still. Whyd that be ? I think there's some thing more that her children are not aware of.

Hmm past history of attempted sexual harassment and or some indecent proposal by that man to pay the rent ?? 
I mean.. She just ran away like a scared little kitten dropping bags and all and fell ill.

Again in precap she failnts cos of seeing that man... 😕😕😕
angel.thomas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in the last epi the man was smirking at Ishwaari...so i think he still has something on her to blackmail perhaps