Posted: 8 years ago

(Siblings in the hospital after Ishewari fainted.)
~~~~

"Neha, yeh sab teri wajehse ho raha hai!" Dev pointed his index finger at Neha and angrily walked towards her.

"Bhaiya!" Both the younger sisters shrieked. They never saw their brother raise his voice to this extent.

"Maa ko kuch bhi hua na, toh.." Before he could continue, he was cut by a orotund voice.

"Oye Mister! Hospital hai yeh agar aapko pata nahi ho." Sona walked towards the man who was standing with his back facing to her.

Dev closed his eyes and turned around, "I'm so-" As he opened his eyes, his eyes widened and anger increased. The girl with no manners!

"Oh mister rude dishit." She smiled fakely at him. His two younger sisters giggled quietly, they were impressed by this girl, nobody had the guts to talk to their elder brother like that, and seeing their elder brother get insulted by a timid girl was so amusing to them.

"Ma'am, aapki problem kya hai?" He asked while rubbing his temples.

"Aapka behavior." She said flatly. "Gussa toh jaise naak pe tent lagake baitha rehta hai."

Dev rolled his eyes, he couldn't deal with her today, not this time. "Ma'am please--" She cuts him off again,

"Mujhe ek patient ko dekhna hai, toh agar aap door se hatenge toh accha hoga." She walked towards the door and pushed the door. As she was about to enter, Dev caught her arm and spinned her around.

"You're the doctor?" Dev asked, distrustfully staring at her.

"No, do I look like a doctor to you?" She pointed to herself, "Nutritionist, I'm appointed to her by the doctor." She freed her arm and walked to the room leaving a stunned Dev.

After doing her job, she walked out of the door and saw Dev sitting on the chair with his head in his hands. She sighed, she learned that the patient inside was his mother. She imagined herself in his position and sat next to him.

"Woh theek hojayengi." Dev looked up to her, "Tum aapna blood pressure kyun high kar rahe ho?" She raised her eyebrows together.

Dev didn't say a word, he didnt need to, his eyes spoke for him. His eyes showed the pain, the panic, the stress, the love for his mother, the fear.

Sona shook herself out of his gaze, "Tum agar aise baithoge toh unka blood pressure kaise normal hoga?"

Dev was doing his best to ignore her. He didn't need anyone to comfort him, especially not her.

"Jokes aate hai tumhe?" She asked him. He didn't even look her way. "Woh abu-dhabi wala suna hai?"

Dev looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"Nahi suna? Areyy! Main sunati hun accha ab sunno." Sona started, "Ek baar na ek pathan interview pe gaya, toh usse pucha ki 'where is abu-dhabi?' " She immitated a pathan's voice, " 'Wallah jis qabristaan mein hamari Ammi dabi wahin thodi dur hamare abu-dhabbi.' "

"Accha tha na joke?" Sona asked, as she laughed loudly.

Dev cracked a smile, "Thank--" She cut him off yet again. 

"Smile karne pe koi tax nahi lagta, khulke smile kar sakte ho." Sona nudged him with her shoulder.

and with that she walked away, leaving a smiley Dev. When his sisters returned from cafe, they were confused to see their brother all smiley smiley.

-
The end.

Kaisa tha? Plis do tell!
Edited by OhhMyyAliyaa - 8 years ago
very sweet  n cute os, loved itπŸ˜ƒ do write more...
That joke made me smile too! Sweet OS! [:)] I absolutely loved your Sonakshi here.
Keep writing!
-V
Loved it...hope we get smthng like this on the show too

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Am dying to see something like this on the show!!!
Why something like this? Are yahi bata de toh I'll be more than happy
The Sona here was so cute
I loved her character 
Ekdum bindaas n jhakaas

And the Abu dhabhi joke wasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can totally imagine Dev left smiling
Want more works from you dear😳

It brought a smile on my face too
Lovely OSπŸ‘
Such a lovely OS. Here's hoping that exactly like in your story Sona comes as a ray of sunshine in Dev's perpetually cloudy world and makes his smile permanent. β€οΈ
Omg!! It was so so awesome!!!!!
Plzz write more!!!
I'm dying to read more :)
Originally posted by chemgirl

Loved it...hope we get smthng like this on the show too

Thankss. Hopefully we do! 

Originally posted by bwvianna

That joke made me smile too! Sweet OS! 😊 I absolutely loved your Sonakshi here. 
Keep writing! 
-V

Teehee, Whatsapp pe aya tha. πŸ˜† Thank you, thank you! 

Originally posted by bhshre95

very sweet  n cute os, loved itπŸ˜ƒ do write more...

Thank you so much. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³