•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Ayesha wins again, hahaha!!   Gullible family let her fool them once again!!  They never learned that you don't give anyone second to multiple chances as you can see you get burned evertime!!  Gonna miss this show!!  May I come in Madam will be cancelled after two months, Mark my words!! 
πŸ˜•don't mind but may I come in madam is like masti movie in which they look for hot women outside marriage and have affair with them guys compared to dreamgirl may I come isn't that good and yaar may I come in jaise movies toh banti rehti hai but dreamgirl jaisi serials shayad hi banti hai  and yeh socho ki comedy serials ki toh bharmaar hai channels are full of comedy shows but drama,suspense,romance jismein sabkuch ho and itni powerful starcast ho ussko koi next serial kya replace karega and yes@librapaposwetie-sorry yaar but mujhe instagram nahin aata and shraddha arya ko nahin humein cvs ko likha chaiye ki serial kyun end kiya and about next season cvs have made the serials I also gonna miss this show infact its so shocking that it ended πŸ˜‘
Why cant we accept next serial,why? the hero looking out for another woman?
 Our  vamb like heroine ,what  not she did?... no need to explain ,as everyone  has seen that. 
But the reality is everyone  likes ayesha whatever she did. Choosing megha as arti,not to insult her,but was the biggest mistake they did. 

Only raghu opposed to her at each & every step. Even her stupid hus was dumb.everyone supports her,why can t she do whatever she wanted. That wad the utter failure  of this show. 
I think!shradha ruled out the whole situation  after lakshmi s departure. That s what happened. I hope.bringing  her step sis, selecting  megha too might b her choice. Just to win on everyone. All these happens in even films,i know.she never wanted anyone who stands in front of her. Thst s what happened  to this good serial. 

If this show goes forward,make ayesha like arti,or bring someone who stands in front  of her at her each & every step. 
Otherwise  that show will also go down definitely.  Noone is ready to accept EVIL win all the time, at any cost . However  beautiful  the villainess / heroine.  

ya choosing megha as aarti was bad that I agree but that was just a character and  every actress has to prove her talent by playing all kinds of shades in a serial,there have been many popular faces from television who have played vampish and villainious role and we hated them but they became famous πŸ˜‰I know people hate aayesha but what  will be fun if she keeps on playing only positive role that people should understand πŸ˜³