Posted: 8 years ago
I have missed two episodes.. Not missed.. Just intentionally not watched it.  Actually I was disheartened when Dev do that 30% deal with his sis would be... Don't know his name. Now at this stage he has started buying things n emotions then don't know what will be his own future. And I don't want to see another pathetic story where a son, daughter or bahu slaughter themselves in the name of happiness. I was very excited yar but now started missing episodes.

And his mom behaviour is not trust worthy. May be I m alone who is feeling like this. As per promos she don't like that girl.. To early to comment on that thing. But if the reason is his mother doesn't want to let him go from her hand then again it will be very pathetic

Don't understand the nature of the story yet.. Very confused.

What do u think guys?? Do u guys have any hope for me to continue this serial.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Aalina. - 8 years ago
I watched the episode till now n I feel it's so much melodrama..D lead actress is not been given screen space n the leads hAve had only one scene together. . It's too much to na dona to retain audience in d first week..hope next week is better
I too agree with you
Have lost interest,though I know I am being too impatient in deciding, but I don't have any amount of interest in family dramas...

But would advice to give the serial sometime till the plot develops and the leads take the front. Till then, continue skipping epis like meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like the other show better. another mommys boy and similar to sns: too many devious characters and twists...just not clicking...love the other show way better. she sent her son on her daughters roka, because he was talking to her! she is very insecure, and a classic serial control freak mil! neha is her copy...he is a wimp at home and she is a control freak...mami has her own agenda, I guess mamas are out!
Same here.. Lost interest in just two episodes bcoz of that idiotic deal and his sister continues ranting against Dev. 
Hope next week that girl.. Lead actress will do some miracle.. With our khoya khoya cutest hero.

If they keep continuing this neha track then...going to quit this 
I skipped watching episode 3 and 4 but went and saw them on YouTube later. I guess they are trying establish the basis of the whole show right now. From the promos the show is based on the fact that Dev and Sonakshi love each other but Ishwari does not approve. And Dev won't go against her wishes. These first few episodes are needed to set the family dynamics. I think by the 10th episode or so the love story between the leads will come into picture. I don't think Ishwari will be the classic psycho mother (although the traits are showing). It would be the most predictable storyline if it is so, so hoping for something with more element in this show.
 same here me too lost interest .. promo was very promising but show is πŸ₯±
 not interested in a same old family drama..i think another show which is start together is better then this..even i saw few glimpse of that show..but in my point of view thats good they have something new to offer.
i m not watching full episode of this show only here and there.. πŸ₯±  

Edited by croziaxx - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bwvianna

I skipped watching episode 3 and 4 but went and saw them on YouTube later. I guess they are trying establish the basis of the whole show right now. From the promos the show is based on the fact that Dev and Sonakshi love each other but Ishwari does not approve. And Dev won't go against her wishes. These first few episodes are needed to set the family dynamics. I think by the 10th episode or so the love story between the leads will come into picture. I don't think Ishwari will be the classic psycho mother (although the traits are showing). It would be the most predictable storyline if it is so, so hoping for something with more element in this show.

Seconding u n hope that they don't waste episodes on establishing the story line as we r well aware of every one nature from 2nd episode. They just need to step forward.  if Neha keep ranting continuously then ..I can't bear it.  I m more upset on how they r nurturing Dec's character. Yes he is emotional and always thinks abt family first.  but he is on mode of purchasing everything either for mom or sis. If yes then at what extent and then it will be turned into another typical daily soap. 

For @bold that's why I said waiting for story to unfold more. As too early too predicte anything abt Ishawari's character. 

I think we've already got the gist of the important regular characters of the show. Now can we please have the story moving forward?? Or it'll get repetitive. Give us the story we're promised in the promos. 
Originally posted by Aalina.

Seconding u n hope that they don't waste episodes on establishing the story line as we r well aware of every one nature from 2nd episode. They just need to step forward.  if Neha keep ranting continuously then ..I can't bear it.  I m more upset on how they r nurturing Dec's character. Yes he is emotional and always thinks abt family first.  but he is on mode of purchasing everything either for mom or sis. If yes then at what extent and then it will be turned into another typical daily soap. 

For @bold that's why I said waiting for story to unfold more. As too early too predicte anything abt Ishawari's character. 

True about dev's character, though I guess after living in intense poverty he wishes to give everything possible to his family that they were deprived of in his childhood due to lack of finance (even going to the extent of trying to buy out happiness). I am hoping in this aspect Sonakshi will probably help him in staying grounded (considering she has already set him down once for being rude).πŸ˜‰ Guess time will tell (as you stated). πŸ˜Š 
-V :)