I want a girl like Tulsi plant as my bahu

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
You will now be thinking why I took this line. Because I understood where Ishwari wants to keep her bahu. 
Anyone who knows the story of Tulsi knows that even Lord Krishna couldnt bring Tulsi inside the palace. Though without tulsi no pooja of Lord Krishna is complete she is always kept in aangan, never inside. 
She is needed to clean the environment as she has medicinal properties. Everyone is supposed to take good care of tulsi plant, but very few do it with devotion. 

It is said that touching tulsi leaves is equivalent to touching Krishna and tulsi's pooja is equivalent to Krishna pooja. 

But then from the story point of view why tulsi becomes important is that she is in the aangan, outside the house, not part of the house. Though needed to fulfill the obligations in pooja, otherwise she has no place inside. 
Yes ishwari's bahu can even be a garland on Dev's neck only if Ishwari desires. Yes immensely loved by Krishna, yet outside the house. That's tulsi. 

And that's what Ishwari wants. Though the woman is loved immensely by her son, she should never be part of her family or should never come between her and her son. When bahu needed to go to son she will decide.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post shruti..n well said
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post Shruti. Totally agree. Though I need to catch the episode first completely. Missed first part because my laptop was giving me trouble big time. 
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m too screwed on Ishawari's character. I thought she understand dev better then any one.  But lol.. She don't understand dev at all...

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know...a much needed analysis of Ishwari's lines...She wants a tulsi plant as her bahu...just to do all the work..just another way to show-off her son's "Achievement"..Poor Sona..I hope she teaches some nice lessons to Ishwari..
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. Sorry but I disagree that's what Ishwari meant when she said she wants a Tulasi.
She doesn't come across as a mean control freak mom who will control her son's life. True , her life revolves around her son but I don't feel she will want to boss her Bahu around. There will be adjustment issues for her,like any mom, after the son gets married. But, not like this where she considers Bahu as an outsider and she will dictate when the Bahu goes to her son..
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...
She wants to control his son n his life
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Best option for Sona is to let Dev go, so that Ishwari understands that just like without tulsi pooja of Krishna is incomplete, without Sona, Dev is also incomplete. Sona is the garland in his neck and Ishwari can never be that.