sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This show is getting better with every episode. I'm loving all the characters! Complicated and captivating:) Hope it only becomes even better :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good for you. ðŸ˜³
Well meri pucho to.. I'm getting really frustrated at the total and shocking lack of leads interaction. 
diksha0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The cast of the show is good. Good actors coming together.

Hope the interaction between dev and sonakshi starts soon. The leads are mainly the reason we watch a show. I think they should concentrate on them ... till now too much focussed on the  family only.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
All the actors are good but I dont like all the characters. Eg I am frustrated by ishwari's character. Rest, I can like.
Waiting for the drama when Ishwari meets Sonakshi..
sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

Good for you. ðŸ˜³

Well meri pucho to.. I'm getting really frustrated at the total and shocking lack of leads interaction. 

Well I'm actually enjoying that everything's not sugar coated for a change. Their take is pretty realistic. Dev and Sonakshi met once and I was glad to see the lack of butterflies and blossoms. That never happens! ðŸ˜† I'm sure they'll meet soon. One needs to understand what equation the characters will have and now they have built that clarity for us.