Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonatia

@gargi di, completely agree with u. That same thing did work with me. The way that girl was getting personal and being chipku with Dev was very classless and undigestable. And poor Dev was just a victim of her chipkuness.
I was also relived when Ishwari was keeping her away from Dev. She did it so brilliantly that i never thaught she ever can.
This also works with sona. If ishwari don't like her(obv she won't) she will keep them away with the same and simple way. And nothing would make a change. She won't ever ask dev that what does he want. This epi when dev asked "tu pareshan lag rahi hai" and wanted to know what happened seeing a panicked ishwari, she never shared the fact with him. Where as she could clear cut say about her plan(sending him to invite a neighbour) instead she kept it a secret from her own son and never asked his openion. [SHE SHOULD HAVE ASKED Though dev too did not liked her and was uncomfortable but being a mother she should have asked]

but if she actually knows her son well. she should know ki he will not fall for a girl like saloni. why get overly worried about it.and dev must be meeting so many girls related to his work & most of them may be flirting with him.so will she make him sit at home. she must trust her son to handle such situations
naq5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Anna chipku girls are headache for any well behaving young man. And some of them are as dangerous as stalker men.

Coming to Ishwari she will never tell Dev what she doesn't like, but ensure with her actions he understands.

that is what i dont like about her.. she cant tell things directly. she will make people do things to her liking. Like the way instead of directly asking dev to go&  invite the neighbor she first offered that she will go knowing very well dev will himself tell that he will go. Even for a simple thing she goes the ultaway...u can guess what she will with sonakshi.    very clever & you cant even catch such a persons motives. 
naq5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@sonatia you are right. I guess most of the forum members have caught on the manipulative Ishwari. Sona I guess will let go of Dev. And then Ishwari will see her son. A man without the soul. This chirpy smiling Dev has to go.

Instead of raw emotions, she will have to just see the business man Dev. It can happen only if Sona let Dev go. Give him back to Ishwari. Play her game of sacrifice to win him back under the nose of Ishwari.

i guess that is what sonakshi should do. 
but where is the chirpy smiling dev now. maye he will come after sonakshi enters. rt now hes the brooding one.πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: naq5

but if she actually knows her son well. she should know ki he will not fall for a girl like saloni. why get overly worried about it.and dev must be meeting so many girls related to his work & most of them may be flirting with him.so will she make him sit at home. she must trust her son to handle such situations

The case with Saloni is not the same with the so many other girls Dev must be meeting at his professional front and that too in a office environment. There he's the boss , the attitude and reputation he must be carrying around should suffice to keep most of the annoying chipku girls away . For the overtly bold despo types , Dev can shoo them off like flies on his shoulder and put his point across harshly and clearly enough for the girl to get the message.
But here I need not over emphasize that Dev can do none of that. Saloni was on the better side of the table and no matter how uncomfortable he gets he couldn't do any thing about it but tolerate this girl throwing herself at him. So Ishwari has done the right thing by sending him away. I was clapping , in fact, πŸ‘ when she did that.
But WHAT I indeed found wrong is her trying to hide her true motive from Dev 😲 , like why not tell the dude outright that I'm doing this to keep you away from Saloni so you can breathe easy and Dev who's supposed to know his mom more than she knows herself couldn't quite catch it !! πŸ˜•
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sonatia

^@gargi di agree each and every point of ur view :-D
so true
defenately it was wrong to hide..

Thanks re ! πŸ˜³
naq5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

The case with Saloni is not the same with the so many other girls Dev must be meeting at his professional front and that too in a office environment. There he's the boss , the attitude and reputation he must be carrying around should suffice to keep most of the annoying chipku girls away . For the overtly bold despo types , Dev can shoo them off like flies on his shoulder and put his point across harshly and clearly enough for the girl to get the message.
But here I need not over emphasize that Dev can do none of that. Saloni was on the better side of the table and no matter how uncomfortable he gets he couldn't do any thing about it but tolerate this girl throwing herself at him. So Ishwari has done the right thing by sending him away. I was clapping , in fact, πŸ‘ when she did that.
But WHAT I indeed found wrong is her trying to hide her true motive from Dev 😲 , like why not tell the dude outright that I'm doing this to keep you away from Saloni so you can breathe easy and Dev who's supposed to know his mom more than she knows herself couldn't quite catch it !! πŸ˜•

if ishwari would have asked dev do u want to go away from your sisters engagement  to avoid sonali. im sure dev would have choosen to stay. he would want to be more there for his sister than avoid someone.
and sonali cant be avoided like this always as she is SIL 's sister there are bound to be interactions between both families. And a polite showing of respectful non interest towards her advances would have been enough i believe. what flustered ishwari was the in laws trying to  fix up dev & sonali. maybe she thought sending dv out of sight would make them forget about itπŸ˜•
Edited by naq5 - 8 years ago