Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Bholi bhali Ishwari? Is she really?

Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sonatia you are right. I guess most of the forum members have caught on the manipulative Ishwari. Sona I guess will let go of Dev. And then Ishwari will see her son. A man without the soul. This chirpy smiling Dev has to go.
Instead of raw emotions, she will have to just see the business man Dev. It can happen only if Sona let Dev go. Give him back to Ishwari. Play her game of sacrifice to win him back under the nose of Ishwari.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ishwari is manipulative , there can be no two way about that. But to be honest I found it totally classless the way Saloni was throwing herself at Dev in the party , it was coming across at too desperate. In fact it made my blood boil and Dev was highly uncomfortable too , but he couldn't shoo Saloni off as she's Neha's in law. I bet Dev must be relieved to get an exit pass from the house.
When Ishwari was saying, " Ye ladki Dev ke liye sahi nehi hai ! " I couldn't help but agree completely. 
its_Samz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ya right dear! I noticed the same thing in yesterday's epi
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
she is looking kike a possessive mother like SPK serial type mother 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Anna Saloni was is not at all the type of girl Dev will fall for. She doesn't have it in her what a man like Dev will look for.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Anna Saloni was is not at all the type of girl Dev will fall for. She doesn't have it in her what a man like Dev will look for.

But if Saloni gets up close and personal with DEV , poor Dev what can he do ?? 
Sorry but chipku girls are my pet peeve , every one has one of these I guess.
That and stalker guys ! ðŸ¤¢

But it's crystal clear that in future there'll be trouble for Sonakhshi when Dev falls for her , I hope she strong enough to see through Ishwari's manipulations 
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Anna chipku girls are headache for any well behaving young man. And some of them are as dangerous as stalker men.

Coming to Ishwari she will never tell Dev what she doesn't like, but ensure with her actions he understands.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@sonatia you are right. I guess most of the forum members have caught on the manipulative Ishwari. Sona I guess will let go of Dev. And then Ishwari will see her son. A man without the soul. This chirpy smiling Dev has to go.

Instead of raw emotions, she will have to just see the business man Dev. It can happen only if Sona let Dev go. Give him back to Ishwari. Play her game of sacrifice to win him back under the nose of Ishwari.

@Bold: That is sooo true!!!!