Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

dev was wrong,and all are suckers

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
what dev did for his sisters happiness was very wrong. what guarantee is there that sameer would not take opportunity fm this and demand more in future? my point is why they are rushing to marry this girl now. why dev and her mother not letting her finish education, that she could be independent. this girl is not only mentally disturb, she became very selfish. and i am sure she would bring a huge problem in future to both families. the guy she is going to marry is not a good guy either. dev's mother only focused on him more than the girls. i did not like last night epi when she  was talking about her past how she struggled and raised her kids. everybody already knows that. i am not saying she should not recognise her past, but what she did last night i don't agree. she does not have to share with public. this is very personal matter. how could you share this with your daughters future in laws or anyone? its nobodies business.unless people ask you about your past than you tell the truth. why she has to volunteer and tell her past? i know dev made her do that. she could have strongly protest. she is not a strong person it looks like. dev's mami and her son is a bad news. they look very greedy. and they will take advantage, which is PAY BACK TIME. because mama mami gave shelter to them in the past. so what i see in this serial is all are suckers except dev's mother. these people are going to make their life hell. mother should be more strong and not degrade herself to her daughters in laws, because they are boys side. she should have take it or leave it attitude. not bend her head down. your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrtina thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Totally agree with you