|| Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Help Desk || - Page 12

Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you Gayu iyer 👍 

I think this is the same guy who wrote for Mamta & Yash show Ishq Mein Marjawan isn't it . ? Has he written anything previously.  There is nothing much other than IMMJ, KRPKAB 3 and the new upcoming Rakshabandan 🤔

And Noel was the director for IMMJ am aware. 

I read in google search there was another writer Raghubir Shekhawat ... is he there for season 3 coz, i think he was the writer along with Durjoy Dutta for Season 1 isn't it . 

viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 2 years ago
Originally posted by vijisridhar

Thank you Gayu iyer 👍 

I think this is the same guy who wrote for Mamta & Yash show Ishq Mein Marjawan isn't it . ? Has he written anything previously.  There is nothing much other than IMMJ, KRPKAB 3 and the new upcoming Rakshabandan 🤔

And Noel was the director for IMMJ am aware. 

I read in google search there was another writer Raghubir Shekhawat ... is he there for season 3 coz, i think he was the writer along with Durjoy Dutta for Season 1 isn't it . 

viji 

Ya he only wrote Ishq Mein Marjawan 2. Ya he was writer on malayalam and tamil serial named Chocalate. Ya his upcoming is Rakshabandhan on Dangal TV. 

👍🏼

Oh but shashu is writer of krpkab 3 he tweeted on twitter regarding his writer career on krpkab season 3

Hi,

Is there any episode in season 2, when Sona breaks down and tells Dev why she was away for so long, and he wasn't in contact with her daughter. How she took care of Soha, the delivery everything?

Like any emotional one to one conversation, without Ishwari intervening?

Or anything which showed how the entire family manipulated everything and separated them?

Originally posted by sheet_leher

Hi,

Is there any episode in season 2, when Sona breaks down and tells Dev why she was away for so long, and he wasn't in contact with her daughter. How she took care of Soha, the delivery everything?

Like any emotional one to one conversation, without Ishwari intervening?

Or anything which showed how the entire family manipulated everything and separated them?

please find the updates of all the episodes in the link below ....all seasons 

Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi Written Update Archives