Episode four - Possessiveness uncertainties, and insecurities

Share
Posted: 2016-03-03T13:06:14Z
Hey Guys ! 
So found today's episode a lot more boring than the past episodes . Yesterday 's episode was far better . I mean is the time periosd short for the show or do I feel that . Either there is too many cast or the time period is kinda short . Cause show toh cast ko dikhate dikhate hi khatam ho Jata hai . 
All that today's episode had was Ishwari and her worry of her son's marriage . She so sure is posessive about her son . There wasn't enough Dev today and Sonakshi ,she barely gets a proper whole  scene . Today had all unnecessary dramas between Sameer's mom and Radha Rani . 

Starting with the conversation of Dev and her mother . Now Ishwori's talks are proving that Neha's anger seems justified . Neha had been neglected and ignored by her mother for her brother . So surely she expects nothing but unsatisfaction from her mother ! And as for her brother , she can't stand him at all because every time the fact that she didn't get a proper opputunity because of him  out shadows   the good he has done . 

Roka ceremony was nicely done . Oh gosh Saloni is a big chipku . And Ishwori is so damn possessive. The way she looked at Saloni and Dev was like a wife looking at her husband with some other women. Both in a possessive and somewhat jealous way ! Come on ! And Sameer's mom so want Dev as her son in law ! Gosh ! Sleepy
Radha rani doesn't seem evil to me . We know that she helped Ishwori in the time of need . She supports Neha all the time so she doesn't seem so evil . And the little plan cooking up between her and Sameer's mother .,LOL
Sameer 's mother really wants to Dev and Saloni married . I don't blame her Wink you know Dev is irresistible . But I can't believe Dev mother was so insecure that she sent him to a place which don't exited ! Lord ! D'oh

I love doctor Sonakshi's family . They look very understanding and well learnt people . Especially her father , like he was saying that he wouldn't get her married till she is well settled . He has a perfect thinking ! Well done mr Bose Clap
And her mother is so a mother ! Always after daughter 's marriage ! Aree ghar pe utna badha jawan ladka bhi hai , phele apne beta Ki shadi kardo . LOL
I love the equation of Sonakshi with her family members . She is papa Ki ladli ! And the way she makes them eat healthy food ROFL

"Hum khate pete ghar k hai ! " - Sonakshi's brother ! ROFL
"Mere ghar pe kohi gass puss nahi khayega ! " - Sonakshi's mother . ROFL

...
The dance segment of the two sister was so cute . They danced really well and the act was both entertaining and funny ! At least a lot more than Ishwori 's dead expressions . And when the song London thumakda played I was like oh Shaheer's song ! Big smile
And the little hide and seek of Radha Rani and Ishwori .ROFL Ishwori running away from her . God .
Ps Can anyone tell me who the hell named Radha Rani ? Sleepy
And gosh ! Sameer 's mom is so desperate more than her daughter . You getting on my nerves . AngryShe was going around with the coconut . If it was to me I would have broken that in her head . Lord leave my Dev alone *ahem* sorry Paro k Dev Babu ko chod do Chandramukhi ! Kab tak peeche bhagogi . 
You know the part where Sameer 's mother assures her daughter that Dev will become hers . And she asks , "Kya Dev bhi mere liye chat leene bhage ga ? " 
I was like no "woh Sonakshi k peeche Sondesh le kar bhagega . LOL " 

Promo seems a bad idea . God can't wait for tomorrow . Till then good night bye bye! 

Love 
Sam 
*do share your views* 

Ps I didn't get enough of Dev babu today ! He was looking so handsome in his clothes yet i couldn't drool over him for long . Ouch
Anyone else who feels the same ?


Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 2016-03-03T13:06:41Z
5 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-03T17:20:21Z
I totally agree...
If Dev and Ishwari does not stop being so self-involved, there is no way he can make his wife happy no matter how much money he has or how successful he is..
I feel even Saloni deserves someone better than Dev if Ishwari is the price to pay to get Dev..
I already feel sorry for Sonakshi..May God give her strength to deal with this mother-son duo..

Frankly, I am watching this show only for Sonakshi and the actor Shaheer Sheikh n not the character Dev...
4 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-03T21:39:34Z
Actually Ishwari's manipulative skills came to play completely today I would say. And that's where you see the contrast between Sonakshi's mom and Ishwari.
 
Sonakshi's mom is transparent. Yes she wants her daughter to be married, well like every other mother. I wont find fault with her. As Sonakshi if you look is educated, has a job. Now for most indian mothers next thing is her marriage. LOLLOLLOL
 
She doesn't hide her displeasure, when Sonakshi's dad rejects her idea and even mocks Sonakshi for making food in the house with her nutrionist menu. Quite a jovial lady I would say.
 
But Ishwari on the other side always have ulterior motives in her actions. If she cant take the daughter of the family for Dev, then why is she sending Neha to that family. I would not be surprised if Neha's would be MIL asks Ishwari that question tomorrow.
 
Because Ishwari will have to tell what is not right with Saloni. Actually Dev can reject her, telling she is not my type of partner. But when Ishwari rejects it becomes a family issue.
 
Iswari's manipulations has to be met head on every time by someone. Dev doesn't understand it as Ishwari is quick to play victim in a sweet way.
 
Neha is the actual victim, but she expresses victimhood as she feels and Ishwari puts her victimhood in sugar syrupy language Dev is hoodwinked.
3 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-03T22:16:16Z
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan


I totally agree...
If Dev and Ishwari does not stop being so self-involved, there is no way he can make his wife happy no matter how much money he has or how successful he is..
I feel even Saloni deserves someone better than Dev if Ishwari is the price to pay to get Dev..
I already feel sorry for Sonakshi..May God give her strength to deal with this mother-son duo..

Frankly, I am watching this show only for Sonakshi and the actor Shaheer Sheikh n not the character Dev...

i agree no girl would like to ruin her life by loving dev. There is no gaurantee he will marry her as his mom has to give the nod first. and from the promos it seems he dosent even want to convince her against her willDead.so wht for is he making the girl wait for?. and even if they marry it will always be mom first .. imagine a situation where saas bahu have an argument. Dev will actually go ahead and think abt breaking the relationship. so yes really god help sonakshi


Edited by naq5 - 2016-03-03T22:17:38Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-03T22:28:57Z
Originally posted by shruthiravi


Actually Ishwari's manipulative skills came to play completely today I would say. And that's where you see the contrast between Sonakshi's mom and Ishwari.
 
Sonakshi's mom is transparent. Yes she wants her daughter to be married, well like every other mother. I wont find fault with her. As Sonakshi if you look is educated, has a job. Now for most indian mothers next thing is her marriage. LOLLOLLOL
 
She doesn't hide her displeasure, when Sonakshi's dad rejects her idea and even mocks Sonakshi for making food in the house with her nutrionist menu. Quite a jovial lady I would say.
 
But Ishwari on the other side always have ulterior motives in her actions. If she cant take the daughter of the family for Dev, then why is she sending Neha to that family. I would not be surprised if Neha's would be MIL asks Ishwari that question tomorrow.
 
Because Ishwari will have to tell what is not right with Saloni. Actually Dev can reject her, telling she is not my type of partner. But when Ishwari rejects it becomes a family issue.
 
Iswari's manipulations has to be met head on every time by someone. Dev doesn't understand it as Ishwari is quick to play victim in a sweet way.
 
Neha is the actual victim, but she expresses victimhood as she feels and Ishwari puts her victimhood in sugar syrupy language Dev is hoodwinked.

yes if she can send her daughter to that house why does the boys sister become unfit for dev. 
And you believe it she actually sent dev away from his sisters engagement. Shocked And why i dont understand so that sonali doent speak to dev? but would that have stopped sonalis mom to bring up the issue of her daughters marriage to dev.
And secondly whats the use of avoiding the issue right now. They will bring it up later. Why allow the engagement to take place before these things are cleared. She is actually playing with her daughters life again. It is difficult for a girl if the relation ends after engagement. And cant she see at least now that her daughters in laws are not good people. why the heck is she asking for future trouble in her daughters life. 
ishwari needs mental treatment not her son n daughter and someone needs to show her the harsh mirror. i hope sonali does that and the cvs dont give us another sandhya bahu who will do puja of her MIL like her husband. And well atleast tht MIL is straight forward
@ bold. not victimhood actually ishwari puts her manipulation in sugary syrupy language. Angry

take for eg yesterday's epi. she says she will go and call the neighbor as she knows dev will himself go , Why? she could have easily asked dev to go? what stopped her from asking dev to go. That shows how she manipulates people into taking decicions she wants so that later they themselves are held responsible not her

And i wonder how dev has become such a successful businessman. he cant see thru any manipulaton, nor see tht he is inviting trouble for his sister


Edited by naq5 - 2016-03-03T22:45:12Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-03T22:46:16Z
@naq if Sonakshi turns out to be Sandhya, I will run away miles from the show LOLLOLLOL. Cant take it even a bit
3 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-03T23:34:18Z
Originally posted by shruthiravi


@naq if Sonakshi turns out to be Sandhya, I will run away miles from the show LOLLOLLOL. Cant take it even a bit

LOL already the mother-son duo is making me run away. the only ma beta scene i found worth watching was the scene where dev was searching for his wallet & his talk with his mom at that time.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2016-03-04T00:18:47Z
from precap, seems neha will have one more reason to blame her mum abd bro, mum will not agree with the rishta of dev & saloni. Dev yes might agree for the sake of his sister neha
1 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
tinken 3 683 2017-04-17T03:24:29Z tinken
Binzzz 4 527 2017-02-06T21:20:41Z vayu_prachi
varshu_018 2 1319 2016-10-16T05:13:11Z varshu_018
ishwari's possessiveness

adoremevirgo   12   2494

adoremevirgo 12 2494 2016-04-30T05:56:54Z Pearl.Of.Wisdom
Luckie2 9 633 2017-04-03T11:47:17Z Cutiepie.sona

Topic Info

  • 9 Replies
  • 1804Views

Topic started by MsChanadlerBong

Last replied by Violet_orchid

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP