Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

It takes time for big fish to get trapped, but it will get trapped

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I would say this was the dialogue of the day. Though Saloni's mother said it with respect to Saloni's relation with Dev what she said is true. 
A boy like Dev cant be expected to fall for a flimsy woman. The beauty or wealth of the woman cannot attract a man like him. 
What will attract him is the fighting spirit, independence and a need of self identity in a woman. Yes if such a woman comes in front of him, for whom he feels a respect, then we can say Dev is clean bowled. 
Because guys like Dev can never find happiness with woman who are party animals, society ladies or someone who doesnt have anything in their head. 

Because if Ishwari is his ideal, the woman in his mind will match with her in everything that includes the ability to manipulate subtly to handle relations. 

And if Ishwari looks for a woman she will obviously look someone docile, homely and girl who is happy to just managing the home, cooking and cleaning for husband, kids and in laws. Someone who is traditional and who can be kept under her. 

I was really laughing when Ishwari said when time comes she will find a bride for Dev. Because this is one area where Ishwari's choice will not meet Dev's happiness. 

And for once Ishwari has to accept, Dev's happiness. Let me see how she will do that. or what situation makes her do that. 

Currentlyshe will need strong Karela ka juice if she needs to do something like that😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with u shruti. . Dev's ideal is his mom who faced hardships to give them a better life..n dev will look for that fighting spirit in his partner..A girl with values and who understands the value of hard earned money..And not someone who lives off her hubby's money without a mind of her own
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Shruthi😊
I agree with you😃