Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Who is Shaheer? - Page 2

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
shaheer bhai is a fantastic guy
Watch his interview he is so chilled out person
Yet he played a deeply intense role of Arjun in Mahabharat :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just saw the post and can't resist myself from having my take. He is good and spontaneous in Navya. I thought he is awesome and a natural actor besides having great looks. So when suddenly I saw him as the grown up Arjun I fell flat and thought my real idol Arjun The Warrior Prince stood before me. I was spellbound on seeing him be my Arjun episode after episode with exceptional  ease and  terrific screen presence I thought it is my good luck that SIDT thought of casting him as Arjun. Shaheer lived the role to such extent that I now believe he is my Arjun of Dwapar Yug.Sorry. I can go on and on and can not come of my obsession for Arjun and for Shaheer.Now when I see him in Kuch Rang I feel proud of being his fan. As the sauve business tycoon how nicely he is performing.Shaheer need not act. He just has to stand there. He will light up the screen.And I can not look at any one else when he is there.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

Just saw the post and can't resist myself from having my take. He is good and spontaneous in Navya. I thought he is awesome and a natural actor besides having great looks. So when suddenly I saw him as the grown up Arjun I fell flat and thought my real idol Arjun The Warrior Prince stood before me. I was spellbound on seeing him be my Arjun episode after episode with exceptional  ease and  terrific screen presence I thought it is my good luck that SIDT thought of casting him as Arjun. Shaheer lived the role to such extent that I now believe he is my Arjun of Dwapar Yug.Sorry. I can go on and on and can not come of my obsession for Arjun and for Shaheer.Now when I see him in Kuch Rang I feel proud of being his fan. As the sauve business tycoon how nicely he is performing.Shaheer need not act. He just has to stand there. He will light up the screen.And I can not look at any one else when he is there.

I get what you mean he even protrays Dev so calmly and doesn't go over the top. His demeanour as an actor is distinguishable and fun to watch.
BARUNILU_Arshi thumbnail
go and watch Mahabharat on hotstar .. i am sure you'll be spell bound by his performance as arjun..he nailed it..even NAVYA was good..u can watch that show too ... he is a brilliant actor and i love him ðŸ˜ƒ
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg 
shaheer
when i saw him first time as Arjun n his entry in mahabharat i was a goner 
saw navya online later 
he is fantastic actor hm with great body too have huge fan following female ones 
i was so spell bound i actually booked my tickets n reach mahabharat shooting 
stayed there for 4 days n had fantastic time knowing him n mb crew
no looking back since then 
u ll be hooked to him 
watch the show n see his spellbound perfommance as dev 
cheers ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ