Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, so I saw the trailer for this show on TV and found the concept interesting at first glance and so I just caught up with all the episodes today. I really liked the main lead and since it was my first time seeing Shaheer Sheikh, ever I creeped his social media a bit to learn more. The guy has 1.2 million followers on Instagram! Not even the most popular Indian television actors that have been around for so long have that many...and I JUST SAW he's ranked no 12 on IF.

So my question to his fans who know him and love him and have followed him for a while, what makes him so special? Who is he and what is he most known for? I saw that he's a lawyer and acted in a couple of teenage shows on Disney in 2009, but apart from that I didn't see anything I had heard of being popular.

Do share. I'm genuinely curious, not trying to offend ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 8 years ago
You can view his profile here on IF to know abt his recent shows
He debuted in mainstream TV with Navya

And recently, he was seen as Arjuna in Star Plus Mahabharat which garnered him a lot of followers and popularity
His popularity reached to such a peek during it that he became the face of the Siddhartha Tewary Mahabharat.

He was also red carpet host of ITA awards last year I think

He is a fab actor known for his strong emotions and cuteness
He has a dynamic personality and is currently being loved as Dev Dikshit!
Edited by Artist_Forever - 8 years ago
Shaheer's first show was Navya and he was good in it. But I guess he became a rage after his role as Arjun in Mahabharat series 2013.
He delivered a fine performance as the mythological warrior prince, exhibiting all the subtle emotions of Arjun's confusions and fierceness of his actions.

And his current role is also good and he is giving a good layered performance.
Woah . I was like ðŸ˜² when i saw the post , you are watching the show and don know the main hero but then after I read your post I understood what you meant . 
Shaheer is famous for his show Navya but I think the show which pulled him up more was Mahabharat where he played the role of Arjuna . Watch his old shows you will know why he is so special and famous . ðŸ˜‰ Or keep watching this show his magic surely will be cast upon you . ðŸ˜ƒ

He is very popular in Indonesia due to his role in Mahabharat.  I think he has done an Indonesian reality show, family tv show and a film over there.
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

He is very popular in Indonesia due to his role in Mahabharat.  I think he has done an Indonesian reality show, family tv show and a film over there.
singing , stage performance, movie , serial he has done everything there . ðŸ˜†
I think Shaheer's awesome! He's done his LLB and the decided to pursue acting. He started off with Disney's Kya Masth Hai Life and the rest already mentioned! :)
Also shareer garnered international fan following bcz of his stint in Indonesia
Actually I have watched Shaheer only in Mahabharata and I loved his acting there... be was terrific...
He had an amazing screen presence there... So I thought I should watch this show... but I tel u I loved his completely opposite to Arjun character here... a dynamic and smart businessman... very nice...
Kudos to the amazing actor!!! 😊
Wish him all the best!!!
I was like OMG you don't know our Shaheer. He is a very popular Indian television actor.. and he is very popular in Indonesia also.. he had done many hit shows like Navya, Mahabharat.. he has huge fans following in all over the world.. specially female fans