Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The most poignant dialogue today was this one from ishwari. That she has failed as a mother because she couldnt give sanskaar to Neha. And Neha has learned to make deals and she didnt understand from where Neha learned it. 
And I had to tell her. That not only Neha, but Dev also learnt to make deals from her. From her actions. 
When she made the deal for Dev's betterment because she saw investing in him as profit for her, at the cost of Neha's childhood, Neha knew investment has to be made where there is profit. 

And look at the deal she is making. She is taking away the investment of other family from them. A seperate flat is one of her condition. And yes her brother's financial condition allows her to make that deal. She doesnt want in laws, she needs servants and breaks once a quarter. Well she defines the girl who simply have no interest in becoming slave to her in laws.  Only problem in the deal is Dev's financial status. Till it is there she can make deals. 

Now Dev from the girl whom childhood was snatched for him, today for her happiness he is going to end up in deals. First share in the company. Now it seems Sameer's sister's proposal and then the condition will come post marriage, seperate from Ishwari, else Neha will be thrown out. 

Where will Dev stand, which deals he will satisfy. In making one deal after another as the price for his sister's happiness can he be emotionally stable. Will she get happiness. 
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
---- Edited by naq5 - 8 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naq5

i have not seen the episode yet but  its sad that ishwari after ruining & trading her daughters childhood for her sons future talks about not giving sanskaar. well she cant even see that her daughter more than being asanskari is broken n hurt. 

and yes you are right there can be a situation when nehas inlaws too will demand a separate residence for their daughter if she gets married to dev.

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was the most powerful dialogue today. Yes in a way neha's demands r justified bcz she lost her childhood in mothering her two Lil sisters..n this have put her off  from motherhood..n ishwari had also prioritised her son over her daughter.. This have given place to so much bitterness in neha..even the deals as u rightly pointed out has been learnt from her..In pursuit of neha's happiness there r more sacrifices to come in dev's way
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏hatts off shruti di yes Ishwari ...indirectly responsible for thier childrens fowl in oder to uplift the family...
Rather Life becomes DEAL for them...🤢
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You made such a great point.

Not only Neha but Dev has also learnt to make deals for happiness.

Though Dev is a very dutiful and loving son, I find that he is otherwise a bit emotionally stunted. His trading of shares for Neha's happiness shows that. Short term happiness vs long term pain. He has to learn that the landscape of human emotions is harder to navigate than the business world and he can't deal in feelings. I guess that's where Sonakshi will come in and help him grow as an individual.

Honestly, Sonakshi as a character doesn't impress me, but let's hope she fits in well into the story. 

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt watched the epi yet.
But my pov s its not really good to fulfill all her sister's needs. Dev shud understand that. It seems he is only trying to bring back their old relationship but its nt gng to bring her happiness but it vl increase her demands. 30% share s definetly gonna create problem.
Previous
1 2