Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with you, there is more to the mother worship that Dev does, or is made to do of his mother... There is a history of manipulation for sure... And I am sure Sonakshi is there to fix it for good
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such people can't be fixed.. however.. it would be nice to see show, on serials.. in real life.. its a whole another diff. story! these mothers are big time 'drama queens' and the sons run behind their mom with their tails wagging... ready to do anything and everything.. at the drop of a hat! The moms only have to pretend to cry, and the job gets done by the sons.. sighh.. such blindness... 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She's actually really possessive of Dev. I can totally see where Neha is coming from whenever she mentions how the mom only cares for Dev. She loves her kids but Dev holds a special place in her heart. 

To me, she kinda seems like those mothers who are never really satisfied with their son's girlfriend or partner. She's insecure about her position in her son's life. She likes being his #1 woman. 

But isn't that the premise of the show? Ishwari will suffer silently while dropping passive aggressive hints about not liking Sonakshi. And somehow she'll learn to get over that insecurity.