sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dev's mum Ishwari is very interesting. Today I found out she can be possessive of her son. She starts off as a nice, hardworking, sweet, loving mum and slowly we start seeing slight tinges of manipulation and obsession. I may be wrong. But I clearly see dark shades coming up in her character. Well this is interesting. I really hope they don't blow her character out of proportion and make her scheme! That doesn't suit the theme of the show nor does it suit the person playing the character :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe she will now give preference to her daughter's happiness n will want to get Dev married to sameer's sister for her sake
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she will scheme, but I think she will be resentful of Sonakshi and Dev himself will be distraught seeing that, creating ill will between Dev and Sonakshi.

I like that Ishwari is flawed like any other human being. She has made mistakes and her children are paying the price for it. Not intentionally, but maybe unintentionally.

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes..this character has lots of shades to it!!
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think she will scheme or anything but she definitely will emotionally blackmail Dev..I can literally see that coming..
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

I dont think she will scheme or anything but she definitely will emotionally blackmail Dev..I can literally see that coming..

i think that is worse than scheming. emotional blackmailing like the way ishwari does cant even make her son go a wee bit against her wishes

Amrtina thumbnail
She's just too possessive for Dev
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thee mama's boys I tell you !! Have no backbone of their own.. makes life very difficult for any girl they are with ! This becomes a case where the girl isn't in relationship with the boy, but the mother! As for every small thing, they have to get a head nod from the mothers, before she can do anything with the boy! Sigh.
natureslove thumbnail
Such an attention seeker she is.  She wants Dev behind her everytime.  In spite of all the efforts by Dev to give her a nutritional diet and explaination, she is still the same.  She wants Dev to come to her day and night just to convince her to take care of herself and have a nutritious food.  She refuses to be taken care by Neha, but will instantly say yes to Dev.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is emotionally manipulative!! Which is pretty dangerous, quality to have in a mother! I understand, how the situation for Sona and Dev would be. He is blinded by his mom, and basically a slave to her. Isn't willing to listen to anyone or anything against her, and would do absolutely anything for his mother! Its very easy to get a person like Dev to be slave to someone like Ishwari, as he has no backbone of his own.. Guys and families like that, definitely DO exist! And its just crazy hell for all involved. I do not blame Neha for anything!! Even if she is rude.. blunt, or taunting, she is right about everything she says, even if the way she says it, comes out in 'bad taste.' In a way, we get to see, the real, side of Ishwari, through here. She even said, no girl would be settling with Dev, as Ishwari wouldn't allow. WOW. that was point on! See people I tell you!! -___-