Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys ! I m Sam and as you all new to the forum and show . πŸ€—These are just my thoughts on the first episode of the show . 
The first episode did have a good starting though mixed up totally but still could grasp viewers to know the storyline . The first episode really highlighted the mother son relation and it gave more importance to that and introducing the cast . 
Dev ! Omg ! He is so attracting . πŸ˜† The way the show started with son and mother 's awesome bonding . A very deep one . Dev seems like a very emotional person who is a mother worshipper . 
The conservation they had in the car clearly showed the bond they shared . 
Dev is such a Ma ka Ladla . Aww . 
And they both seemed so concerned about their family . And when they said Bache and showed two older  girls , I was like , OMG ! Shaheer has this big daughters ! πŸ€’ Thank god for their Bhaiyaa ! The word saved me from heart attack . πŸ˜†
The both sisters are so sweet but that Neha . She looks so mean and rude . Her attitude ! Ugh .  I hate her so much .  She is such an irritating character . Jealous little girl . πŸ˜‘
And Mami looks evil too . The way she was looking around and her way of reacting . She looked as if she wasn't pleased with Dev's success . πŸ˜‘
I love mama . He is so sweet and funny too "Aree Bhagwan , bada ghar dekhe pagal toh nahi ho gayi ! " πŸ€£
And that cupboard , why does it make feel it has more secrets . πŸ€“
Dev was looking so cute ! Aww . The part where he shows his mother the kitchen . He is damn committed and responsible guy . 

Dev friend looks nice too . "Tere toh hamesha se hi boring sapne thiye " πŸ˜†

Dev and Sonakshi little phone fight ! I never knew they were gonna start their love story like this . With a phone . But I like Sonakshi 's character . She keeps talking to Dev in Bengali . πŸ€£

Mami is a total bad evil person . How the hell did she even get the keys to his cupboard ! And his sister is another villain here ., πŸ˜‘ bechare ! How excited must have they been to see what's inside that secret cupboard . Only were they disappointed . Mami 's disappointed expression was a worth a dollar ! πŸ€£
I loved the dialogues . Emotional . Funny and heart touching too ! 
"Ap ko yaha aane meh kitna Waqt laga?" 

"Bis pachis minute " πŸ€£

"Mere Ma ko pachis sal la ge " πŸ˜­πŸ‘

The end part really showed the emotional side of Dev . He is really messed up with his emotions . But I like the way he talks about his mother's struggles . Perfect Ladla son . 

Ps he looks so cute ! Who gave this idea of clean shaven short haired Shaheer ? I m gonna kiss that person . Shaheer looks so damn handsome ! God who will waste time looking at the rest of the cast . πŸ˜†

*do share your views too* 

debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Hiii Sam..😊 Glad to see you here..πŸ˜ƒ
Yes,loved the first episode...mother-son duo jst did a fab job πŸ‘
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sam! A rocking post
I would like to add Bunty part. He is a true childhood friend who has seen his struggles

And I feel Neha will change with time and after her marriage she will realise the importance and value of a brother... And an elder oneπŸ˜ƒ

In the start was shown a mysterious man
I think he was their previous landlord who had troubled them and probably insulted his mother too.

This Dev sonakshi pair will be fun to match as they are totally opposite of each other! Waiting for the story to proceed😳
Edited by Artist_Forever - 8 years ago