Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Episode one - Dynamic Dev . - Page 2

-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi, I am Halima 😃
I loved Shaheer as Dev, he is mature and sensible. I fell in love with him in Mahabharat ❤️
He looks so good with short hair. Loving his character already😳

His sister was so irritating, he shouldn't have given her that room😆. She is so jealous of him
She is putting me off. I am sure she's gonna be such a nuisance to Dev before she marries that guy🤢

Erica as Sonakshi looks quite forced but hope she grows into the character of a fun loving girl. Surbhi set the bar too high for her😆. I have heard this show is her debut show, hope we get more of her than his jealous, ungrateful sister and that annoying Mami. 

Their first meeting in the precap is a copy of AsYa first meeting😕. 
Hope this production team doesn't take Gul Khan's path🤢, that woman ruined my most favorite show in history so many times.(During AsYa and Sahil)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for introducing the first episode and the characters. I have yet to watch the first two episodes which I have been looking forward to. Of course I will be watching because of Saheer and the leading lady (dont know her name) who has the best voice in the world.
BTW my name is Zarine and I look forward to adding my two bits now and then between cooking, cleaning and working!

Till then cheers!
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Major Throwback, and look how far we've come across. Hats off to makers for brilliant character development. CVs nailing it!