(Chapter 25 - Chapter 46)
Thread Three
(Chapter 47 - Chapter 62)

Ch 63 : Officially His {Scroll Down}
Ch 64 : By Your Side
Ch 65 : He Is MINE!
Ch 66 : Pure Seduction
Epilogue : Happily Ever After

Finally, the day was here they will get married. Both were happy, nervous and glowing bright in love. It was their day, after crossing all the hurdles they have reached here, leaving all the pain & hurt behind. Love was all that mattered to them now, they left their painful past behind and welcomed happy present with open arms.

The priest came and started the wedding ceremony. Rishi walked his daughter down the aisle. Taani was holding on to her father's arm tightly, he was her strength since childhood. Rishi hugged his daughter before he made her stand beside the groom, Rey who was admiring his beauty. Rishi walked away and joined the guests.

Then, it was time to exchange the vows.

"I, Reyaansh Singhania, take you, Taani Shekhawat, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, to  cherish and worship, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow."

Taani look into his eyes with her eyes shinning bright with love and happiness.

"I, Taani Shekhawat, take you, Reyaansh Singhania, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, to cherish and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." 

A shy smile was touching her cheeks, she was glowing in happiness, happiness of becoming him, in true sense. The vows were exchanged, now it was time to exchange the rings. The little Reyaan, stood near his father with rings, smiling at his parents.

Rey smiled at his son, he took the royal diamond ring and turned to his angel, he held hand gently in his and slide the ring in her ring finger. Taani smiled softly while her eyes held unshed tears. It was the moment she had waited for all her life. After the rings were exchanged, The priest spoke.

"If anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace".

As assumed, no one said a word. "May the blessings of life, the joy of love, the peace of truth, and the wisdom and strength of Spirit, be your constant companion, now and always, as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

They smiled at each other, there was no hesitancy or nervousness in her eyes, which made him smile. Her eyes were on him, she didn't cared about the people around them, that moment, all she could see, was him.

Rey leaned and pressed his lips softly against hers, kissing her softly for a moment before he pulled away. They looked  down at their son, who was grinning ear to ear.

Then Rey & Taani stepped forward, and lit up a large candle from the smaller ones which were lit up by their mothers. The lit up the candle together, which symbolize that they are one now. 

"Mumma, you are looking so pretty, like an angel." Reyaan praised his mother's beauty making her smile at him. She bend down and kissed his cheeks, thanking him. Then their parents came there, Taani hugged her mother who was little emotional by now, seeing her little princess getting married. Their parents blessed them for their happy future together. Arjun & purivi congratulate them and hugged them while aarav got busy in playing with Reyaan.

Since the wedding was a private affair, only their families and close friends were present. After meeting them all, the newly wedded couple and their baby Reyaan left for their new home, To start a new life together.

Credit : Wedding information & vows taken from wiki.

4th Thread!! 
Thank you so much guys, for the love and support Love you all ðŸ¤—

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
awww
taarey ki marriage ho gaiij
yipiii
reyaan is so happy
update soon
beautiful...
superb update
finally both married
waiting for next update
Aww wow amazing update finally Taarey ki marriage
Hoye Gaye superb'...
Lovely update. ...beautiful moments. ..
Congratulations for new thread
I loved the update
It was very cute
TaaRey finally got married
Want to read some Romance now
Eager to read more 
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Lovely update
finally taarey got married
awesome update
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Finally Taarey r married...
Waiting for d next part...
Congrats for d new thread dear😊
nice update...finally they got married.taani officially became rey's..update soon