Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

which production house is making this show?

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am curious which production house is doing this show ? Is it 4lions? Booz it has some of gul khan's patent themes...business tycoon hero, strong silent angry,ambitious types, maa ka ladla, suffering childhood and pulling himself out of poverty apney balbootey pey. And creerful, quirky, miss sunshine heroine...giving me such deja vu of good ol IPK,and QH  (Season 1)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@millinda you here. Nice to see you dear. It is beyond dreams production. Makers of the show Veera in SP.
I do check PH before trying to watch any show as I avoid EK, Rashmi Sharma, SSP like anything.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiravi

@millinda you here. Nice to see you dear. It is beyond dreams production. Makers of the show Veera in SP.

I do check PH before trying to watch any show as I avoid EK, Rashmi Sharma, SSP like anything.

Yo shruthi! 
You here too. Nice to see you yaar. Oh Beyond Dreams seems to have taken inspiration from gul khan... yahaan bhi hero is appearing in suits and have gul hero characteristics. Yaar I avoid ekta maiya like plague.  Lol and rashmi sharma, lol can't say I like her...ab yeh SSP kya hai?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@millinda SSP is Shashi Sumeet Productions. I had watched their DABH for long time. But slowly I understood their screenplay which is actually worse than EK to be frank. They call progressive themes. But under the garb of progressiveness they give the most regressive messages.
You wont get it quickly, but if you analyze enough you will understand. So I avoid them also.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
its not gul khan show many are confused after that latest QH copied promo,  this PH ahs made show veera for SP. yesterday epi was ok lets see how it goes
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they have gul khan flashes... even the first meet has the same dialogues as asad and zoya (QH)
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

I am curious which production house is doing this show ? Is it 4lions? Booz it has some of gul khan's patent themes...business tycoon hero, strong silent angry,ambitious types, maa ka ladla, suffering childhood and pulling himself out of poverty apney balbootey pey. And creerful, quirky, miss sunshine heroine...giving me such deja vu of good ol IPK,and QH  (Season 1)

Shre...you watching this one??
That last promo...then the maaa scenes and the heroines first look...so similar to QH!
Definitely GK inspired๐Ÿ˜†
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Priya, glad to have you here. Chalice sath mil kar thoda maza kartey hain.
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Are di aapni o eikhane?
At this moment after watching krpkab for so many months I came to the conclusion that it is far far better than QH and Dev is also better than AAK
kusiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fairy_tales

its not gul khan show many are confused after that latest QH copied promo,  this PH ahs made show veera for SP. yesterday epi was ok lets see how it goes

Which was the whole copied promo ?? 

And as for copy , Aaj kal har ek serial issi concept se chalti hai... Ameer khadoos ladka ji ka bachpan bahot Bura hai aur ek  middle class khuddar ladki ko humsesha life ko khushi khushi jeered hain inspire of problems.First meet pe ladai , jagde aur baad me pyaar ๐Ÿ˜† inn Sab ke beech one hi5 villain to spice up the show ๐Ÿ˜† this same concept gets tweaked a bit here n there in all shows. Very few shows have totally different concepts. Although this show has the cliche elements , they have shown it in the most realistic way possible that the cliche just seems hidden