Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So, I haved saved all of your settings. Abhi's, Zaara's and Naz's. I'll check each setting out and see if it'll make any difference and then get back here. Thank you all so much for all the help! ðŸĪ—
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Taking all the notes, I changed SFW settings(all four settings). The result are below. I use Adobe CC.ðŸ˜ģ

-- > No dither

-- > Diffusion

-- > Pattern

-- > Noise

Unfortunately the settings doesnt seem to change much in between. That said, I realise that the more colors a gif has, the more grainy its gonna look. So the key is choosing the right psd coloring for a gif. I have always used "diffusion" setting and Im gonna continue using that setting. ðŸ˜ģ Although I may also alternate with "no dither" setting as well. ðŸ˜ƒ
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
^Diffusion looks the best dear!
annihilation thumbnail
^^ That is exactly what I mean. Changing SFW settings doesn't seem to make any amount of noticeable difference. But if choosing the right coloring is the key, a gif with no coloring at all should have super duper quality. That's not the case with me, color or no color, too heavy a color or too simple a color, the result is the same. ðŸĪŠ Sigh. 

I'd be thankful you all could share your gif psd resources, may be trying those out might help. 
zaaratq thumbnail
@Husna - I guess we may never know whats the right solution.  Like I said before, I try to use a psd meant for a gif, which I usually get from tumblr. I don know if there is any difference though. 😆 My only go to is chaoticresources. My guruji for everything. ðŸ˜ģ
@Naz -  Even I feel more comfortable using the "diffusion" setting. ðŸ˜ģ

Link -- > http://chaoticresources.tumblr.com/tagged/gifs
Edited by zaaratq - 7 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Coloring does affect the quality of gif.

See,this was original :

http://i.imgur.com/bR9pfXB.png

And here I reduced the colors by adding twelve (literally!) adjustment layers. And bingo, I don't think any sort of noise is here... And the grains visible at particular places is a texture.

http://i.imgur.com/vOrbjPB.gif

Don't go over PSDs. Try to use adjustment layers so you can minimize as much colors. It will undoubtedly produce quality gifs.
annihilation thumbnail
^^ Thank you guys. ðŸĪ— You all are so generous for having put up with so many queries of mine. I tried all the settings out and guess what? Yes, no difference. -.- Still noticeably grainy gifs. I think I might take a little break from gif-ing and may be instead just work on edits and psds 'cause honestly this is a huge headache now.  i'll get back to inform you guys if any of this ever brings me positive results. ðŸ˜†
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can anyone tell me the font used here?
credit:owner
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone know how to make motion blur gifs with two or more pics?
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

Does anyone know how to make motion blur gifs with two or more pics?

Post an example maybe I can help after knowing exactly what u want. ðŸ˜ģ