Posted: 8 years ago

^ Matches with it to some extent.😆
Edited by Abhisheking - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Abhisheking

^ Matches with it to some extent.😆
thanks abhi but it's not that there are no dots like grain it's grunge texture 
I need MS Office pack for free. Can anyone gimme the link for download. Not just pack of 3 or anything. Full pack - Word, note, excel, PPT...Its a bit urgent,
can anyone please help me
i am trying to find creative corner/creative forum in which i can make  a thread and post my painting pics which i have made on canvas board and some collarge of my parents and then can share it with my friends or can i make a thread here and post those pics
Originally posted by itsRitzi

Can anyone give me grain texture used here 

https://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DSCF5613.jpg
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

can anyone please help me
i am trying to find creative corner/creative forum in which i can make a thread and post my painting pics which i have made on canvas board and some collarge of my parents and then can share it with my friends or can i make a thread here and post those pics

AS forum is generally for sigs/edits but maybe you can try here. If you want more privacy like you dont want random people stalking since you mentioned sharing collages of your parent try Members Lounge, i have seen a member opening a thread which post music. Not many people visit so you can invite your friends through pm.

Btw how you thinking to share your paintings? By scanning them or paint on computer?
Originally posted by .Avengers.

AS forum is generally for sigs/edits but maybe you can try here. If you want more privacy like you dont want random people stalking since you mentioned sharing collages of your parent try Members Lounge, i have seen a member opening a thread which post music. Not many people visit so you can invite your friends through pm.

Btw how you thinking to share your paintings? By scanning them or paint on computer?

by sharing my painting i mean to say first i will upload the paintings on my account of imgur then i will post the picture here

and thanks fr yur help
and i also want to know that is there any jokes forum in india forums where i can share my pics of jokes which i have downloaded from santabanta  jokes apps and some shayaris and quotes pics and sms also

or should i post these jokes in members lounge only
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 8 years ago
can anyone tell me how to give such smooth brightness to PICS  ???
Credit: Rafehli

Edited by FAB.sarun - 8 years ago
Any working link for downloading photoshop CS5 to make GIF???

I already have PS CS6 extended portable version..But cant make GIF due to missing dynamic link! 
Originally posted by Infinity.

https://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DSCF5613.jpg
OMG thanks so much ⭐️