A slow start to a predictable plot! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

I have to agree with you. The promos looked really refreshing but sorry to say, the product turned out disappointing. It came across as really typical, apart from the almirah scene where Dev displayed emotional vulnerability - something not explored enough in male leads on Indian telly.

1. The actress had a poise & thehrav to her character in the promos, but in the show so far, she's come across as the typical bubbly kind of character. 

2. The way the leads met & the way they bickered wasn't something I expected at least based on the promos. But OK I won't complain. But given the kind of character Dev has shown to be, the way he bickered with Sonakshi was a little off character for me?

3. And the whole sister problems & Maami filling her ears against the family really put me off because its so typical & I think we can all see where this is going to go in the future.

I am gonna just see how the show progress for some time, maybe a month & then I will decide if I want to watch it further or not. 

Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by milinda.shreyz

exactly my reaction ! i watched the precap and was like omg ! they copied asad-zoya's first takkar and bickering !
Asad : Aapko chalney ki tameez nehi hai toh ghar par kyu nehi rehti !
Zoya : aapko baat karney ki tameez nehi hai toh khamosh kyu nehi rehti !😲

is this from same production house ?

IKR? Even Dev resembles Asad a lot, except for the prim and propah neat freak shade perhaps. But I hope Sonakshi isn't a typical freeloading ditzy Gul heroine for she's supposed to be a doc. But it's obvious this show's blatantly borrowed the Gul Khan signature template for most parts so far.
story is like the other hindi shows but supriya and saheer acting is good. hope show get better as time passes and story progress
well tht's quite common these days, we are being manipulated into watching good promos and no so much happening opening episodes,bracling urself its better than the other sony soap ek duje ke liye i found both the episodes of that show below - average. 
agree with you...

show started with little bit of depressing mode...agree that vamps are so predictable...shaheer is doing a commendable job...second epi was better...it tried to justify neha's behaviour...neha's characterization is good...I like shady character...but it would be better if it was not portrayed to be strong not to be easily manipulated...love hate relationship is quite common...waiting for the conflict between the saas bahu...hope they will justify it...
in comparison with the promos the starting is disappointing...but now it has been common for most serials...plus love and hate wala pyaar between dashing hero with horrible past and bubbly girl with irritating behaviour and dumb mind is another common picture...hoping for something refreshing though...
Originally posted by RheaSingh

well tht's quite common these days, we are being manipulated into watching good promos and no so much happening opening episodes,bracling urself its better than the other sony soap ek duje ke liye i found both the episodes of that show below - average. 

Nice to see a Rashi Mal fan here! I freaking love her since Paanch days😳
Speaking of the other new show on Sony, I actually enjoyed it much more than this one. 
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Nice to see a Rashi Mal fan here! I freaking love her since Paanch days😳
Speaking of the other new show on Sony, I actually enjoyed it much more than this one. 

Wosh nyc 2 know that...i just lov her...

And abt the show...to each his own😊
I agree, even before the show started I had a feeling that QH has some inspiration... Same promo, mother worship, self made millionaire n all that jazz... 
Shaheer is convincing, Erica is forced... 
I find it difficult to get hooked on to the show... I like Ek Duje ke vaaste better...