Dream Girl- Ek Ladki Deewani Si

Sach bolo tou Omg rofl rofl [=))]

librapaposwetie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg omg

😆

🤣

Raghu did not find that Mard so enchanting for suhaag raat...tat he started making excuse of blaming ayesha criteria.

Omg...wat a pathetic aura is of that new chewed face of aarti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniaabrar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ufff...plz don't say anything...Still I couldn't find Aarti in Megha...she actually looks like Shikha...no innocence...no affection... And her attires & hair style spoile the base of Aarti...sorry but actually now Aarti doesn't work on me...
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry about the chemistry  that worked  out. Arti gave birth to a baby girl. 
 He is not seeing aryi for the 1st time. But after all these happened  , he will b confused.it s not easy to go with a distributed  mind,ready for a suhag raat. .i think, he is a fa better mard than Manavji. 
 If he wanted,he would ve asked ayesha s face for arti. He could ve done anything anywhere. Any doubts! !!!!!!!
He determinedly thrrew ayesha out of his house, on the 1st day itself. So,anyone think, was he so attracted with that face?

Edited by TR25026 - 8 years ago
librapaposwetie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TR25026

Dont worry about the chemistry that worked out. Arti gave birth to a baby girl.

He is not seeing aryi for the 1st time. But after all these happened , he will b confused.it s not easy to go with a distributed mind,ready for a suhag raat. .i think, he is a fa better mard than Manavji.
If he wanted,he would ve asked ayesha s face for arti. He could ve done anything anywhere. Any doubts! !!!!!!!
He determinedly thrrew ayesha out of his house, on the 1st day itself. So,anyone think, was he so attracted with that face?

You...youuu...are replyiny exaactly after 10 days on this topic point ( when you
Have been very well active in the forum)

Bolo kyon ??? I will tell You...!
You...youuu wr also very much in doubt...only when
She was shown prego on precap for 3rd u come out froclicking with this
hop hopp hoppp reply...