Posted: 8 years ago
I thought today (feb 26) was the last episode of this show, then why is there a precap for monday's episode? someone please clear my confusion and let me know when is the actual last episode?
Originally posted by MashiatMimosa

I thought today (feb 26) was the last episode of this show, then why is there a precap for monday's episode? someone please clear my confusion and let me know when is the actual last episode?
Thnks for making the.post.. 
even i was thinking the same maybe thy extented the show ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by saroona12 - 8 years ago
Same here! I thought it was supposed to be the last episode. May be Monday as Feb ends on Monday ๐Ÿ˜•
Used to watch it regularly a long time back. Came back to see the ending. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
I think,they extended  it till next friday. What they r planning to do with that  woman,ayesha,instead of putting her in jail,no idea.
My only prob is to tolerate ayesha one more week. 
Fro  7th on another serial starts @ 9.30.Or cant say,if they dropped  that idea of  stopping  the serial & change it s timing!!!
to tr25026hope they change the timing or extend the show ๐Ÿ˜‰othwerwise lifeok's anothers shows aren't nice piya rangrez is bad savdhan india isn't good tr25026 I am with you like your idea we two are this show's fans and really agree with you best friend๐Ÿ‘
me too same thinking
hope it end next week
shraddha was good in negative .. she deserve good show
๐Ÿ˜†  hello guys people who want this show to run can mail on this [email protected] and tell them not to end this show.Look guys itne serials hain colors and zeetv pe which run for decades and decades even in starplus why because shows fans never let them stop.And jab itne  serials run ho sakte hain jinki koi story hi nahin hai toh dreamgirl toh different hai woh bhi century maarni chahiye ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sorry,i really want this show to end. Only because of Ayesha. I cant stand her anymore. She is a lot over acting,showing all her glamorous  gesters. 

Originally posted by Katori

Same here! I thought it was supposed to be the last episode. May be Monday as Feb ends on Monday ๐Ÿ˜•
Used to watch it regularly a long time back. Came back to see the ending. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Glad i'm not the only one. I also watched yesterday's epi thinking it's the last episode๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by TR25026

I think,they extended  it till next friday. What they r planning to do with that  woman,ayesha,instead of putting her in jail,no idea.
My only prob is to tolerate ayesha one more week. 
Fro  7th on another serial starts @ 9.30.Or cant say,if they dropped  that idea of  stopping  the serial & change it s timing!!!

I hate Aysha so much but like Shraddha Arya..I wish they had kept her as Aarti not as Aysha. Anyway maybe they'll show Aysha became a nice person and everyone will forgive her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but that's not fair..u can't just forgive the villain after all this ๐Ÿ˜ก